Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord I: The Avarosan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KHDragonn

03-15-2013

MORE.NOW.PLS

riot pls

SpderMan

03-15-2013

teasing Lissandra? . unless we're getting a double release this is gonna be one long tease.

A Moist Crevice

03-15-2013

Is this going to be another Noxus Vs Ionia event, except it will ne Noxus + Sejuani vs Demacia + Lissandra + Ashe?

Radeachar

03-15-2013

Omfg, my brain (and my wallet, both IP and RP) can't handle ZAC, Karma, and Lissandra all at the same time! T_T

Rogue Winter

03-15-2013

Quote:
Hellioning:
On one hand, LORE!

On the other hand, why on earth did it have to be Quinn? Why someone so new?

1. (Unbiased) Demacian
2. Scout
3. Talented Artist

Your Shadow

03-15-2013

Zac isn't even out yet and the Karma rework is imminent and we're already getting teased for the Sej rework and Lissandra?

Oh Riot, you dirty girl you.

IceFire360

03-15-2013

Hmm I'm speculating that after Z.A.C's patch the next one will be very Freljord themed with Lissandra as the new champion and Sejuani with her remake.

Can't wait!!!

Mytos Kunn

03-15-2013

Quote:
Hellioning:
On one hand, LORE!

On the other hand, why on earth did it have to be Quinn? Why someone so new?

Quote:
Wendek:
More lore is nice and all, but please don't tell me Lissandra will be introduced by the intermediate of Quinn and Demacia... please no, not that. I like Freljord.

This. Why not someone tied into the region like iunno, Anivia, Nunu or hell Volibear since they are all allied with Ashe.

Melancholy Exile

03-15-2013

So is it now commonplace to refer to The Tribe of the Frost Archer as Avarosans?

That's not a complaint, as it's nice to have the reference to the original Frost Archer, but it's the first time this term has been used.

Edit: Uh ... why did this get a downvote when it's a genuine question asked out of curiosity?

Renaito Yuujou

03-15-2013

Hm, I like it, although it sounds an awful lot like a story idea I had. Well, mine had more Volibear, but what can ya do?