I can imagine the thought process went something like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
"That slingshot looks great for ganking bottom lane...
Flowchart Flubber

konfetarius

03-15-2013

Quote:
Konf what the hell. Where's the Spirit Visage? Health, MR, CDR, and increase in healing effects?
Visage is for ****ing cowards.

Practically speaking, it depends on whenever his passive is actually useful. I'd much rather see Abyssal or Bulwark on him for MR; and other CDR items have pretty OP effects.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Champion has % health damage

Counter by buying armor!

Champion also has armor shred

Counter with attack speed slows!

Champion also has an attack speed buff and two auto-attack resets

Ok, just gotta CC the champion.

Too bad, two gap closers that apply cc, one that is cc immune.

I swear, they were literally trying to make an uncounterable champion when they made Vi.

-----
Zac looks fun.

DiscworldDeath

03-15-2013

Attack speed slows are more effective against people with AS buffs, BTW.

Talith PA

03-15-2013

Attack speed slows are god damn brutal. Randuin's Omen screws her over pretty hard.

konfetarius

03-15-2013

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...5-zac-and-more

Numbers. Looks like they learned from Amumu. His ratios aren't bat**** retarded like Amumu's was for god knows how many years.

Talith PA

03-15-2013

I wonder if that battle horn is coming to dominion, or if it has an upgrade.

I must find more ways to make Ezreal untouchable.

konfetarius

03-15-2013

Hm, leveling order thoughts?

W is DPS and gets very good returns from leveling. I don't think you can ignore it, at latest second.

Q is his slow and secondary source of DPS since cooldown scales. Slow goes from annoying to deadly. Seems very useful as first or second level as well, but not sure if critical.

E is his mobility/burst and the difference between high level and low is night and day (24 to 12 second base cooldown, with max CDR leveling it means you can cast it several times per fight for chasing/escaping.) That's a great benefit, but the question is of opportunity cost - you can't not level W because his damage looks terrible without it, and Q helps him function as a tank/stick to things/poke.

Genericke

03-15-2013

Oh...my...God. Dat powercreep.

Sakuri Ono

03-15-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUCwfoEKNg4

Not really seeing the 'power'creep.

Q is very short range.

W also seems relatively confined like Amumu's W.

E has some nice range to it I'll admit but the wind up is telegraphed enough to spread out. (However prior mentioned range does make landing it from stealth possible).

R doesn't seem to apply CC on the last hit and it looks like the hitbox is a bit picky about where you land in terms of applying it. Not to mention it pushes champions outwards. So if you land in a group on that first hit they'll all scatter; making multi-CCing the entire team impossible. (Unless you view this like a reverse Orianna ultimate.) You have to pick a target after the initial bump.

Also his passive takes a looooooong time to reassemble and they all converge on a central point. One Brand W and *fwoof*. The healing element takes a good 1.5 seconds or so to stop bouncing and manifest, also traveling in a random direction seemingly away from Zac; meaning it's possible to zone him out of them like Thresh souls (to a lesser degree since they originate from Zac and not his target).

I'm not saying he's bad; heck I really, really want to add this guy to my main lineup. But he's no Jayce.