I can imagine the thought process went something like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

03-15-2013

"You know what would be the perfect champion to introduce to the League of Health? A health using %health healing %health shredding mobile tank."

I wonder if he will be any good on Dominion though. That slingshot looks great for ganking bottom lane...

A Slime Appears

03-15-2013

I'm curious if Riot even knows how to make champions that don't have %health-anythings anymore.

Talith PA

03-15-2013

Your name...

konfetarius

03-15-2013

Awe yeah, this guy is gonna feel right at home with BFT + Sweeper rush.

Actually, that's not annoying enough. HG + Sweeper + Locket + what's a good last 10% cdr item for him here? Actually, depending on how much he needs spellvamp Vlad style, it might be that Spectral Wraith item (10% CDR and 20% spellvamp).

DiscworldDeath

03-15-2013

Let's wait for some stats? :-/

Talith PA

03-15-2013

Well what we do know is he is a HP stacking %HP dealing mobile AoE tank, soooo HP+CDR is the build.

Weeks1

03-15-2013

League of Kindlegem?

Also I'm excited that we finally get to play Majin Buu, hope he comes with a pink skin

Orphane

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Awe yeah, this guy is gonna feel right at home with BFT + Sweeper rush.

Actually, that's not annoying enough. HG + Sweeper + Locket + what's a good last 10% cdr item for him here? Actually, depending on how much he needs spellvamp Vlad style, it might be that Spectral Wraith item (10% CDR and 20% spellvamp).
Konf what the hell. Where's the Spirit Visage? Health, MR, CDR, and increase in healing effects?

Redeemed In Fire

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
Well what we do know is he is a HP stacking %HP dealing mobile AoE tank, soooo HP+CDR is the build.
Cooldowns: 16/13/25/140s

Still CDR?

Orphane

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Cooldowns: 16/13/25/140s

Still CDR?
Longer cdrs are even more of a reason to build CDR because the impact of the stat is that much more powerful.

Say a 16 second at rank 1, 11 seconds at rank 5 CDR Q. 40% cdr? That's like 4.5 seconds shaved off the cooldown. In fact, some of the long CDs outright necessitate it because your spells are going to be silly unusable otherwise.