Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boom Wookie'd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkorn DoA

03-15-2013

Do you guys love it as much as I do when Wookie struts into a QQ ban thread and drops a knowledge bomb on the person? Because I know I do.

Whenever I see it happen, I always think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

Butterfly44

03-15-2013

I gotta admit I do enjoy it as well... The power of knowledge!

ashtray4joo

03-15-2013

I get a tingle down my leg when either he, or Lyte let the cat out of the bag. Nothing deflates the poor poor " I did nothing wrong to deserve this" argument than a little tid bit of info they share.

Grimm Dreogan

03-15-2013

It's awesome, especially when the person is all, "But I only got a warning and one time ban!" Then Wookie pops up with his big book of secrets, and you just go, "Wtf, this foo' got time banned like 10 times in a year?!"

LittleDi

03-15-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXHZDf0rY5M

Ladayen

03-15-2013

Meh.. It is somewhat amusing, although I would prefer if they focused on some on the more arguable cases where a person actually appears to be completely innocent or only has one "semi-toxic" game. I've been having some serious concerns lately about the number of cases that appear innocent or at least fall into the one "semi-toxic" game where they might have just had a bad game and all the others seem to just be false reports.

Docboy2196

03-16-2013

This is full of riot fanboys, and they really need to go out and get laid. No matter how much you suck his ass he isnt going to date you.. some should stop trying so hard.

embalmdk

03-16-2013

Quote:
Valkorn DoA:
Do you guys love it as much as I do when Wookie struts into a QQ ban thread and drops a knowledge bomb on the person? Because I know I do.

Whenever I see it happen, I always think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

I like the boom, he certainly puts a nail in the coffin. Sometimes he ruins the arguements with the less intelligent.

Valkorn DoA

03-16-2013

Quote:
Grimm Dreogan:
It's awesome, especially when the person is all, "But I only got a warning and one time ban!" Then Wookie pops up with his big book of secrets, and you just go, "Wtf, this foo' got time banned like 10 times in a year?!"

I really think that when he does this, he should end his post with "Boom, Wookie'd". It would be a pretty badass trademark.

I also imagine that as he types it, he's wearing sunglasses.

Butterfly44

03-17-2013

Quote:
Valkorn DoA:
I really think that when he does this, he should end his post with "Boom, Wookie'd". It would be a pretty badass trademark.

I agree!

Quote:
I also imagine that as he types it, he's wearing sunglasses.

I bet they are aviators...