Many Many Errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lily Watson

11-02-2010

I've had a lot of errors with the game thus far.

For one: The new patch was released today and I haven't been able to play a single game. I enter the champion choosing screen, I select my champion and the game looks like its about to load. I am never brought to the loading screen where you can see all 10 champions loading. Instead, I am brought to the screen that you usually see at the end of the game where it's all blue and you can "Click Here to Skip Waiting for Stats". If I click that button then I enter back into the main screen. Once in the main screen again, I cannot enter a game (including my current game) because I have a current game in progress. I quit the game and attempted to reload and rejoin my game. Again I was brought to the "Waiting for Stats" screen. This time I did not click the button and I waited. After about 10 minutes of nothing, I gave up. I tried restarting the game a few times and nothing worked. I never got into the game.

I've had previous errors in previous games (back when I could get into the game).
1) Lux, Fiddlesticks, and Mordekeiser (probably others) never show up. They are invisible except for an article of clothing or a few pixels. I see their health bars above where their bodies should be, but no them.

2) I always freeze for about 10 seconds when I click the store for the first time in game. It works every time after, but not in the beginning.

3) I always freeze for about 5-10 seconds whenever I level up to level 2. This does not happen on other levels.

4) Champion loading takes me (on the mac) about 5 minutes and it annoys the other players.

Lily Watson

11-03-2010

When I click on a game to enter it my screen goes black, and then goes to my desktop and then I'm back in the home menu...I cannot enter games (of any type)

Anyone else?

Lakithu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2010

^ I'm interested to know if this is happening to anyone else

Bensomnia

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Watson View Post
When I click on a game to enter it my screen goes black, and then goes to my desktop and then I'm back in the home menu...I cannot enter games (of any type)

Anyone else?
me too.