So I just read a champions lore for the first time..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stàr

03-15-2013

And wow, I didn't know Yi was like that... His whole village slaughtered in a horrible way by Singed and him wanting vengence but also the preservation of Wuju.

He trained every day from morning to night to become more and more powerful to get his revenge and to show the greatness of Wuju and preserve it.

hardcore stuff, I hate Singed so much more now and Yi become even more awesome.

Borkcire

03-15-2013

Haw haw. If you hate Singed, read Riven's lore and Judgement.

stàr

03-15-2013

Just read, Singed is a bastard annoying in game and horrible in the lore, Yi and Riven should cut his head off but Riven ain't much better she was just a brute who would fallow any command and kill anyone without even thinking.

I liked both Yi's and Lee's lore, they both sounded awesome even if Lee didn't feel as wise as he sounds in game...he was rather impatient and self-centred before the accident but I guess he changed wanting to repent for his stupid action and mistake.

Both of them feel a bit off when compared to their lore <.< "My blade is yours" Doesn't sound like someone who is out for revenge who isolates himself trying to become stronger and stronger every day..there is no rage in Master Yi in game but maybe it's just me..

Melancholy Exile

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by str View Post
Just read, Singed is a bastard annoying in game and horrible in the lore, Yi and Riven should cut his head off but Riven ain't much better she was just a brute who would fallow any command and kill anyone without even thinking.
I think you're missing more than a little of her character.

Riven wasn't just some unthinking brute, she was a soldier so dedicated to her nation and ideals that she would see her duty through to the end no matter what that meant. War was the ultimate expression of her beliefs and her best means of repaying Noxus for the support, training and opportunities it had offered her. When her nation asked something of her, it wasn't her place to question why; her loyalty was absolute.

She believed in the necessity of what she was doing but time proved that all too much of it was needless cruelty.

chase2426

03-20-2013

Also if you want to get a real feel for a character read their Judgement I can assure you you will feel that Lee is much wiser after reading his judgement.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=628263

PsychoB0b

03-21-2013

Yeaaaaa...in pretty much every lore he's in...singed is an evil bastard. If there was a city inhabited entirely by newborn puppies, he would go out of his way to go there and kick them all.