Zac, the Secret Weapon, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychedelicVirus

03-23-2013

When is the release date for him?

magicfebe

03-23-2013

when is he coming out?? it already been like 2 weeks. :O..... alot of ppl said he an april fool joke that LoL made up....o.O

opiemonster7

03-23-2013

majin buu skin please

HighStrike

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo020788 View Post
His kit sounds rediculously OP... lots of damaging abilities, escape abilities, rediculous ganking abilities, huge CC abilities, oh and what? he basically has a built in guardian angel? Or did I read that wrong??

I bet he will sell really well... Then when everyone has bought him, and pub-stomped with him, they will just nerf him, and bring out a new op champ.
Fisrt, he uses health, anivia has the same passive, the e can be interrupted, his healing abilities can be countered, he the least op champ that has been reales

simeon527

03-23-2013

A heroic slime/blob monster? that's an interesting twist, can't wait to try him.

BigBakerBob

03-23-2013

Am I the only one that smells an April fools joke here?

xellos15

03-23-2013

when will zac purchase?

Master Storm

03-23-2013

It's Majin Buu from Dragonballz! Since I am a hardcore fan of Dragonballz I am definitely buying this champion. He's moves and funny and interesting.

Mardini

03-23-2013

Better not be an April fools joke, Riot

Mardini

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo020788 View Post
His kit sounds rediculously OP... lots of damaging abilities, escape abilities, rediculous ganking abilities, huge CC abilities, oh and what? he basically has a built in guardian angel? Or did I read that wrong??

I bet he will sell really well... Then when everyone has bought him, and pub-stomped with him, they will just nerf him, and bring out a new op champ.

That's not really news man... That's what happens with 3/4 of all new champs, at least from my experience.