Zac, the Secret Weapon, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Pudding Cup

03-15-2013

i hope they can come up with a cool skin... like a fire skin or something, and instead of bouncing it puffs up into the air

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Now THIS is how you make a champ! Awesome lore! Awesome abilities! Awesome Flavor! You guys knocked it out of the friggen park! Champs like Zac are why I still love to play this game!!!!!! INSTANTLY buying him and his skin at release!
Also, I'm glad you gave him the Spiderman Creed.(With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility) if fits so well and his lore is so awesome.

Krimson62

03-15-2013

someone please tell me he yells "WEEEEEEE!!!!" when he goes through the slingshot. it will have all my lols

Vialley

03-15-2013

Awesome Kit , Looks like **** humanoid slimee yayy so lame

Lord Pudding Cup

03-15-2013

he has got to fall apart into balls that bounce to a song for his dance!

Waena

Recruiter

03-15-2013

new champions have ridiculous amount of depth and synergy in abilities.. older champions get stuck with passives for one of their abilities,.. this cartoon guy from space jam has like 3 abilities in 1... pls riot logic?

Spardaencelo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Looks. Goddamn. Amazing.

SpderMan

03-15-2013

is anyone else surpised that zac is good? i feel i just learned something about my self and i should not assume that all lab experiments turn evil and kill their creators =(

Desmond Law

03-15-2013

Zac delivers

Vindexaoen

03-15-2013

Do want