Zac, the Secret Weapon, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortis Nuntius

03-16-2013

I smell April Foolery afoot

XxMrxXNuGg3tS

03-16-2013

Ok so idk about you guys but i have been playing him in PBE and he is probably the worst character in the game imo... First of all his E ability always takes either 2 taps of e for it to actually start the charge or it just cancels the entire ability randomly... like wtf? 2nd of all his Q ability is Waayyyyyyy too short range to do anything with it and All of the damage on his abilities are very weak. Also it is almost impossible to pick up the passive globs without getting harrassed because it always goes in the worst positions. If they expect him to go top or jungle they need him to have smooth gameplay. And balanced damage output because the only ability that does anything for damage is his e if you can get it off... and thats if you have ap runes and items.. Dont get me wrong i LOVED the idea of this champ coming into the league but his kit is just way too weak to be viable anywhere you put him. Let me know what you guys think.

And 2 more things.. the new map is a waste of time making riot :/ its the same thing and proving grounds pls make something new..
And another thing is im not a junior member lol been playing this game right after beta ended right when Morde came out soo yea...

Lex Domino

03-16-2013

I'm prepared to fall in love with this blob already.

dementedbaboon

03-16-2013

This champ looks fun.

DMVz

03-16-2013

I haven't been hyped for a champion since varus, but I'm very excited for Zac. I was hoping I'd get the ability to play him in the top lane, and it looks like this viable from day 1. His kit is amazing, thanks for putting in the time to make it this awesome.

Duckõsaurus

03-16-2013

Seems like the league is letting anyone and anything into it these days. What is his League Judgement? Why does he want to join league? On what ground does he warrent becoming a Champion of the league?

- more info please riot

Duckõsaurus

03-16-2013

@Riot: Any hints on what his altnerative skin might look like?

Sephrinx

03-16-2013

This champion looks amazing. I'm glad you decided to make him.

Whisla

03-16-2013

Whys the "Good guys" look so evil? and angry he looks mad at the world xP

Also looks really fun

Reckless Fury

03-16-2013

When do we get a Gumby skin?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby