I don't get Bronze Tier people

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

Senior Member

03-15-2013

EDIT: Ima be honest I dont expect anyone to read even a paragraph of this. Its literally me QQIng. But I thought I could vent but It didnt help at all.


Dear Diary~

So im first pick and so I bann champions in a way so I can get Shen,Blitz,Malph, or Amumu since im good with all of them. I told everyone "I don't care what you call but if I can get any of those champions im picking it and what you say wont matter to me" I only say that if im first pick which I was. So in the end Im able to grab Shen. Then the last pick says "OMG GRAB SHEN GRAB SHEN SHEN SHEN" and im like okay only if I can top with him. He says "ok" and so I top shen. Then he grabs Kayle and in game goes top. ._. then he calls me noob and he says he called top first.... da fuq.
Then Kayle goes afk for 3 minutes before going bot after feeding Garen who I still ended up beating. But in a team fight a MF I played with a previous match who fed kept on getting caught a lone and tried to get the whole team agaisnt me because "I'm the reason there was no support" even when I made it clear I was going top to this Kayle and the rest of the team.So now the whole team blames me for something they all wanted me to go as. I don't get this at all. I literally am the only person protecting,intiating, and peeling for the ADC and my teams only tank. So my whole team reports me except for a fiddle who was carrying because he seemed to be the only person there who realized everything.

Im tired of being good guy Greg all fking game. IT gives me such a fking tumor to watch these fking idiots literally be fking retarded. I hate how half the time im in a game im wondering if Im going to be banned or not or reported .___. so fking stressful. The fking MF fed last game and I was the only person telling everyone to stop messing with him because it aint helping. and he just bandwagons with Kayle. Why the fk should I be good guy Greg when I have to deal with fking jerks like this. Its kind of those "whaaaaat theeee fuuuck" moments .__. when you have a stupid team who literally has no brain. Its kind of like. Wdf am I talking to a bunch of 9 year old kids? I tell the team to stop fighting plz it wont help anyone. Then everyone jumps on me.

My ADC Goes off a lone into there jungle attempting to take red. Im the only one warding and the support isin't. 4 Of them jump MF and they want me to ult MF. ._. and why the fk would I ult MF if 4 people are ganking MF at there enemy red? While my whole team is in other lanes.... for 1
1. I would waste my ult because shes going to die anyway
2. If I pull off my ult thats 2 free kills for them.

Then Vi gets all mad and says "SHEN WHY DIDNT YOU ULT YOU FUUCKIGN RETARDED DOUUCHE"

my Reply
"I would have died and waste an ult"

Vi: YOUR A DOOOUCHE

My reply
" ._____. Wdff you serious?" :0

Then when Kayle,Vi, or MF fks up they dont say anything but if I die while using E to lose aggro on my ADC. The 3 of them literally bandwagon just to herass me and threat report me all game wdf. Yeah yeah , I know your thinking. "Well Gatoradex im prett sure were not hearing the whole story" or "Well you probably did something wrong" I know when I am wrong and I wouldnt be QQing if I didnt. Fuuck man I guess im pissed off I hate people who just say "OH REPORTED EVERYNE REPORT THIS GUY HES FEEDING AND IS USELESS " ~MF~ 2/11/0 To Shen 3/2/6. Then the other 3 also join in except Fid.

I don't get it. If I was that Kayle I would realize "Oh look our team needs a tank who can peel since we have a squishy team. Maybe its good that we have Shen"
but I think the guy was thinking
"NO NONONNONONONON IM TOP IDC IF WE NEED A TANK IM GOING KAYLE AP TOP!!" ._.

Like the Kayle literally said I could top and 2 of them including kayle said "Go top shen" after I asked if I could top shen. ._. fk i hate being good guy greg da fuq im gonna get a tumor I know it.

Then I save MF and since she was being focused on a team fight. Then he calls me noob GJ YOU DIED AGAIN. and im all like ._____.
God I hate bronze and im sure this kind of ****t happens in all tiers but fuq man im pretty sure theres more idiots like this in bronze. I always think of what benefits the team not just myself ugh why dont bronze people think that way.
Bronze tier people well not ALL but maybe MOST are like idiots who only use 5% of there brain to think with when they encounter a situation. Man I got my Diamond friend from school watching me play and he agrees with me. Fk man maybe since all my friends from school who play are golds and diamonds they taught me to much and im thinking at a higher gaming mechanics then the rest of my bronze tier team. Idk but sometimes I feel like "hmm what if I pretended to be a clueless idiot like the rest of my team..?"

Hmm we killed the ADC and support lets take dragon? Bronze Nope.

Dont stay at the turret it ha 1 more hit and its gone. Bronze, no lets stay and all be massacured

Aye support can you ward? (pings where to). Bronze, Nope I wont ward at all even though I have a sightstone

This team is squishy and needs a tank. Bronze? nope no tank we gonna Yolo Dis Shiz.

Hey dude You want to first pick mid Fizz? I have him grab me Taric so I can get you Fizz.
Bronze logic? Nah it dont matter its bronze elo counter doesnt mean anything (He then procceeds to get owndeth).

Team picks Kassadin mid and Kayle Top. They both get counter picked but counter the opposing enemys from different lanes. Should they switch lanes to counter? Naw this is Bronze Elo. Countering Apparently Doesnt Matter silly. (procceeds to get owned)

OMG MALPH IS OPEN AND IM REALLY GOOD WITH HIM! (Is also first pick) Guys Can I jungle or Top Malphite? Im really good with him and we need a tank.
Bronze? Naw they wont let you even if you are first pick and if you state before anyone else that your going to try to get the "OP" champs or w/e there considerd.
No lets just go Teemo AP and end up losing.


DEAR MOTHA FUUCKING DIARY. I HATE HOW GREEDY BRONZE TIER PEOPLE ARE!
THEY NEED TO THINK WHATS BEST FOR THE TEAM AND STOP GIVING A FK ABOUT K/D/A AND LEARN TO MAKE SACRAFICES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE TEAM TO WIN.
STOP BEING SELFISH SALLYS!


fuuck I hate being good guy greg in ranked. I literally mained support since
1. People argue on whos "forced" to support and end up being toxic
2. People dont know how to support usually and end up failing at it because they dont try to learn
3.Most supports in my tier are tunnel visioned and dont think about objectives, where to ward, and placing.
4. Most supports believe that its fine if they go 0/10 because there supports!
5. Most peopl in my tier dont give a ****t and will grab ignite with soraka ._.
6.The supports do stupid azzz builds that wont help the team at all. "Oh look Sona support. But she bought a bunch of AP items thats not as effiecient as buying support items.

Don't believe me? Go lolking how many times im forced to play Taric. da fuq over 300 game -_-.

Weird thing though. When Im at Promo I always seem to lose its like the 40th time I have been at Promo. I wass bronze tier 1 then silv 5 back down to 2 now stuck on promo again and again.

Yeah this is a QQ thread. fk I thought venting wwould make me feel better but it didnt . better go fap and get some food. fuuck i get a head ache from being some nice little fagggit ****t in game fuuuckkk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoradex View Post
Dear Diary
I got here and stopped reading


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

Senior Member

03-15-2013

and fking also. If the team fking is greedy as fk and players 1,2,3,4 all call top,mid,bot,adc, and jungle. Whyu the fk doesnt 5th player go fking support? I mean if I was the 5th playher id fking go support. But he fking bes an idiot and picks another mid champ. fuuck why? Why u gotta be selfish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zazparoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-15-2013

lol only girls have diaries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
I got here and stopped reading
Bro ima be honest I dont expect anyone to read this at all. its more of a QQ coz fking MF is such a jerk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Pete

Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOLO TOASTER View Post
lol only girls have diaries
girls suck at leauge. jkay broh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
I got here and stopped reading

I got like 3 sentences beyond that, but then saw out of the bottom of my eye, halfway down the page words that SUDDENLY LOOKED ALL LIKE THIS??????????????????????? WITH TONS OF CAPS AND PUNCTUATIONS AND WHAT MUST ASSUREDLY BE RAGING@#$@#?>@#?%@#@#?@@!?????????????????? and so I stopped there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-15-2013

you got downvoted hard by bronzez


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Pete View Post
lol'd i saw that vid huehue


12