Factions System Launched!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Withportals

03-19-2013

Great concept/work

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withportals View Post
Great concept/work
Thank you!

You're invite to take part yourself, of course: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3248130

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
Oooh! An Emissary!

Fighting for Noxus? VILE SCOURGE.

Also, I want to see which faction Kitae, Runaan, and the others declare for.
Technically, Emissaries are for the League - a neutral standpoint.

but for the sake of this exercise, I'll select Noxus.

CupcakeTrap

03-23-2013

Second story update: NOXIAN REINFORCEMENTS

SilverRain007

10-08-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3857007

I actually wrote a set of rules I was working on for a lore consistent game mode and I've been working on something like this on my own and just came across this. Maybe its something we can work together on. Take a look and see if we can work something out.

Aggramon

10-10-2013

I like this idea, I don't plan to participate just yet, as you haven't added a Shadow Isles faction, but as soon as you do, yeah. Just one thing, how do you plan on addressing the fact that some factions will be lacking specific roles? (lack of marksman for shadow isles, lack of tanks for ionia) Sorry if it seems as though I'm nit picking, I'm just curious.

SilverRain007

10-10-2013

Well what they're doing is a little bit different. He actually takes some liberties around the stories he writes up and then puts together a limited champion pool he divides into the relevant four factions for the current story arc. I think both approaches have merit. No doubt what they're doing here has been pretty popular!