Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game][Minor] Paint smear over jungle mobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfrunner06

03-15-2013

When doing twisted treeline bot or custom matches (3v3 or 1v1) I have noticed that a "paint smear" will appear over jungle mobs at respawn and also when someone starts approaching them, mostly happens with wolves and wraiths but have had it happen with golems on occasion. I have recreated this multiple times with multiple characters, the ones it seems to happen the most on are headhunter Nidalee and gladiator Draven but i also had it happen on debonair jayce. There seems to be no set time when it happens.

1. start a co-op vs ai or a custom match on twisted treeline.
2. Pick headhunter nidalee or Gladiator draven.
3. kill jungle mobs, when they respawn you will see a "paint smear'
4. start approaching wolves or wraiths and before you reach them they will again look like there is a paint smear over them.

MattMe

03-15-2013

Can you post a picture of this "paint smear"? How frequently does it happen? I just played a custom 1v1 bot in TT as HH Nidalee, but I did not see anything that resembled a paint smear over any of the jungle mobs, any of the times that they re spawned.

wolfrunner06

03-15-2013

*******http://i45.tinypic.com/a3igxh.jpg******** here is image posting of the paint smear. i just realized that i didnt say that the smears appeared in the mini map, as for how often it happens the matches that i just did to get these photos it would happen every time i was approaching the mobs.

ItzColder

03-15-2013

Lol XD those gray dots are simply the dots used to represent jungle mobs. Similar to how friendly minions are green dots and enemy minions are red dots, hope that clears things up .