silver 2 player looking to expand roster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KewlFool5281

03-15-2013

Looking to expand my options in champ select, currently my top choices for each lane are as follows:

Top: singed, elise, cho
Mid: lux, annie, malz
Adc: twitch, ashe, sivir
Sup: sona, thresh, nunu
Jung: nunu, jax, yi

Champs I'm considering:

Top: wu, yorick
Mid: anivia, ori
Sup: leona
Adc: ez
Jung: hec, xin

Obviously some of my champs can go multiple areas but I didn't want to be redundant, and one last thing is jungle is obv my worst posistion but I'm not too concerned with that as its usually not a role that people are forced into in my experiences. Anyways any suggestions are appreciated, I'm open to trying and learning any champs

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

We have enough EZ players. If you want a mobil ADC, which is pretty popular, I'd try out Tristana/Corki. Both are really mobile and have great utility. Ezreal will keep getting nerfed until he is no longer good because everyone thinks its cool to have a global ultimate.

Other than ADC, it seems like you have a great selection as far as ranked champions. If you're going ranked I'd just work on improving all of these. Maybe pick up Yorick for top, because its possible that singed/elise/cho gets banned. Highly likely that singed and elise gets banned, and you may want an AD presence for top.

Also, nunu top is OP as hell.

Nightwhite3

03-15-2013

Top - Fiora, Khazix, Lee
Mid - Zed, Ahri
Sup - Taric, Lulu
Adc - Draven, Varus, Caitlyn
Jung - Xin, Hecarim

SXD Justified

03-15-2013

Learn so new adc. The thing is, unlike other champions their not as hard to play. They all basically play the same way. I would suggest you learn how to play Tristana and Miss Fortune. Tristana is one of the strongest adc right now and so is MF. I don't know how good you are with your ad carries but the ones you play are (imo) the worst.

Ez's playrate has decreased massively and Tristana has increased my over 20% after her buff.

For top lane I would suggest you try Riven. (ofc. look at my name)