@Riot Draft Pick please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eon Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

bump

Boushiya

03-18-2013

Bump/Signed/MakeItHappenRiot.<3

Hamdium

03-18-2013

Yes please.
I play mostly 3v3, and I've enjoyed normal blind pick, but I'd really like to play draft mode TT.
I want to learn about counter-picks and team compositions better, but still being casual instead of competitive.

MDCityKILLER

03-18-2013

I couldn't have said it better myself Hamdium!

Lord Marrowgar

03-18-2013

bump...PLEASE make it happen!

MDCityKILLER

03-19-2013

bump

kungfuhustle44

03-19-2013

Support. SOLO QUE as well

MDCityKILLER

03-19-2013

bump

1Darkwatch

03-20-2013

I agree but I've seen so many posts like this and riot doesn't care enough to do anything about it. I have heard the arguments of why we can't get another mode because of the player base split even tho I believe the player base would go up if 3s was not so frustrating with the blind pick lose before you start counter/op team comps you can go up against. So I want to know why riot insists on blind pick as the only option in 3s when having a draft with bans makes more sense if you are only going to allow 1 type of game in non ranked 3s. They clearly know the game is unbalanced if you cant see what what your enemy is picking and counter pick since every tournament and ranked match is draft. So has anyone seen a comment by riot on this or is anyone from riot reading this and willing to say anything?

Well i guess i wasn't clear judging from the comment below im not saying to add draft picks to our choices im saying to remove the inferior unbalanced blind pick in 3s and replace it with a draft pick. If we are only allowed 1 game option due to community size we should get the best one. Im fairly sure that if riot would do a poll and have the 3s players vote on which they would like better blind pick or draft as the only 3s mode the result would be draft. So riot whats the harm in doing a poll and giving the players what they want it wont split the community it will give the community the game mode they want.

Digezz

03-20-2013

have you ever q'd for draft pick dominion? 15 minute wait at least. The TT and Dominion communities are not large enough for solo queue or draft pick modes.