Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Draft Pick please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityKILLER

03-15-2013

Why is it that TT doesn't have a normal draft pick mode? Every other game type does but TT. I know that all of us get sick and tired of constantly seeing certain champions being played like singed or darius so why not give us a draft pick mode that would let us ban them and it would be more fun for more serious players. Back me up LoL community if you want it too!

metere

03-16-2013

I want this so badly. a well as a solo que. It will be even better if they add a four or even five ban draft for threes. threes needs it..

Grandlord Vaxid

03-16-2013

bump

Captain Danrier

03-16-2013

This is needed. The TT needs this, for a player to get better he or she would HAVE to play ranked which just has a sense of aggression whenever I play with my friends. If we had a draft mode we would be playing all freakin' day as happy as could be.

metere

03-18-2013

Same here, adding in a draft (4-5 if not 6 person ban for each team O_O omfg yes) would be so fantastic for threes. And adding in solo que would be phenomenal as well, hopefully riot will start responding soon, as these posts are growing larger.

Vesae

03-18-2013

Bump! Support this 100%. Some argue that it would make queue times for some people even longer than they already are (when I queue with my high elo buddies we have to wait 30-40 minutes for a game) but I don't think that is an accurate statement. A Solo/Duo Queue 3's and/or Draft Pick Normals would up the 3's community/activity exponentially and eliminate the stress of facing "inevitable defeat-like" Champions such as; Singed, Darius, etc. Also, along with the definite growth we'd see in the 3's community it would also open up more competitive and fun games. Keep this going guys!

Sythleonheart

03-18-2013

I know from experience that most people are getting frustrated with the fact of "blind pick" because of how many strong champions League has to offer. This sometimes creates a feeling of unbalance and chaos, leading to frustrating games and the lack of people wanting to return to 3's because of the bad taste that is often left in their mouths about it.

MDCityKILLER

03-18-2013

Thanks everyone for the support! TT really needs this!

opcow

03-18-2013

just a quick thought that popped into my head.

What if normals were turned into a kind of semi-draft. Each player gets to choose one character to ban. It could be a blind ban even, where, for example, if you don't want to fight Singed, you can ban him, without knowing if the other team even has access to him. Otherwise, leave it a normal blind pick, with the option to have two opposing Garens or whatever. Maybe that would be less likely to divide the player base and not alienate people that want to play a quick, crazy game of 3s.

MDCityKILLER

03-18-2013

That sounds like a good idea but having a separate mode for any kind of "draft" pick would be ideal because some people still like norms.