Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

all I have left is pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

03-15-2013

They took my computer and wiped all the gaming files off of it but couldnt fond the pbe..so is it possible to main le pbe? Just do arams all day?

Bidorr the Great

03-15-2013

I'm not going to advocate disobeying whatever authority wiped your computer, but I will say this: PBE requires the regular game (NA, EUW, etc) to be installed and functional in order to work. So it's doubtful that the PBE will work for you if they cleared all your other LoL files.

If it's any consolation, though... I almost exclusively play PBE. In the past couple months, the only times I've played on a live server has been either because PBE was down at the time, or because I was verifying that a bug on PBE was also present on the live server.

vApexPredator

03-15-2013

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:
I'm not going to advocate disobeying whatever authority wiped your computer, but I will say this: PBE requires the regular game (NA, EUW, etc) to be installed and functional in order to work. So it's doubtful that the PBE will work for you if they cleared all your other LoL files.

If it's any consolation, though... I almost exclusively play PBE. In the past couple months, the only times I've played on a live server has been either because PBE was down at the time, or because I was verifying that a bug on PBE was also present on the live server.

it seems to still work for me

Knux

03-15-2013

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:

Actually, PBE is supposed to be its own standalone program. It does not require a "normal" client installation.

That said, I also play exclusively on PBE - and with that said, I only play bot games.

aEuonym

03-15-2013

Quote:
Bidorr the Great:

Completely wrong, the PBE is not at all tied to the Live client in any way. There is no cross file sharing.
Pbe is 100% stand alone.

Christmas White

03-15-2013

Stop drinking, stop doing drugs, do your homework and or go to class when you're supposed to. You shouldn't be playing PBE all day when you're being punished.

vApexPredator

03-15-2013

Quote:
Christmas White:
Stop drinking, stop doing drugs, do your homework and or go to class when you're supposed to. You shouldn't be playing PBE all day when you're being punished.

I do none of the above things
They just didn t want anygames on my school laptop. My old laptop is too old to run league, my birthday is in a few days so im prolly getting a new laptop

Cha Cha San

03-15-2013

Why don't you download it again?

vApexPredator

03-15-2013

Quote:
Cha Cha San:
Why don't you download it again?

Because league at school was becomming a problem

Pldl

03-15-2013

Quote:
vApexPredator:
Because league at school was becomming a problem

Your high school can't afford to have a filter?