Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor ?] Sona bot stop acting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaalaa

03-15-2013

Map dominion

I like to Train VS Sona since she can stay alive longuer...

But on that map she sometime stop moving, stop any action doing nothing up to death.

I was doing so with Nidalee

24SevenEU

03-15-2013

I'll try reproducing this bug, but a quick question, wich skin and if you remember items.

Also, what is your PBE name so i can take a look at your replay?

Edit: I just did a match as classic skin Nidalee vs Sona in dominion map, no results.
I'll look at your replay when i get home and see if someone is out of the ordinary

Vaalaa

03-15-2013

My PBE name is Vaalaa

Wagons

Huntsman

03-15-2013

That's odd I just watched your replay and at 10:38 she uses q once and heals once but doesn't auto attack or try to run. Not sure what triggered it considering (at least it seems) that you tried do it again but didn't work.

Vaalaa

03-15-2013

Yea some time it's do it some time it's dosen't do...

24SevenEU

03-15-2013

Quote:
Wagons:
That's odd I just watched your replay and at 10:38 she uses q once and heals once but doesn't auto attack or try to run. Not sure what triggered it considering (at least it seems) that you tried do it again but didn't work.

What the above said.

Tell us if this happens again.
Also, probably not related to this bug, but when i finished viewing the replay i clicked to leave. Even though i clicked to leave (and it left with no problem) it showed a bug splat...

Anyway, i'll be playing some bot games and co op vs ai games with a sona in it, if something happens i'll say

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-15-2013

Quote:
24SevenEU:
What the above said.

Tell us if this happens again.
Also, probably not related to this bug, but when i finished viewing the replay i clicked to leave. Even though i clicked to leave (and it left with no problem) it showed a bug splat...

If you try to exit replays at all, it causes a bug splat, this is an issue that is mentioned in the Replays Bug Thread. Thank you!

As to the issue on topic, I wonder if it was a specific item, or temporary glitch, or what. Hm...

Vaalaa

03-15-2013

My very first match I was playing Mfortune and look at my replay viddeo at the 4:50 you will see the bug happen again arround 5:00.

24SevenEU

03-16-2013

Hmmm, well, comparing both replays what seems to have happened is:
Without she seeing/attacking you she got interrupted and so she didn't react.

I'll try now and see and i'll be back with an edit.

Edit: Just tried with Valkyrie Diana and nothing :-/ Maybe longer range like Cait's Q?