Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Got messaged this in normals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinorlax

03-15-2013

so after I finished a game of NORMALS, i got this message saying to me i was promoted to Silver III but, the thing is i haven't played a ranked game in s3 yet.

http://gyazo.com/c60d6f51bd56fb811546b17b5b77b543 (http://gyazo.com/c60d6f51bd56fb811546b17b5b77b543)

ChillxIGotThis

Recruiter

03-15-2013

Well...Congratulations! You've done what many are complaining they can't do. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Elsabet

03-15-2013

Had you already done placement matches in ranked?
Did anything follow the message? (Did you see that you were in Silver III right after?)

Maybe you had done placement matches but didn't have the requisite number of normal matches/wins to be ranked? (I don't know if there is such a requisite..)

KSI Goliath

03-15-2013

Quote:
Elsabet:
Had you already done placement matches in ranked?
Did anything follow the message? (Did you see that you were in Silver III right after?)

Maybe you had done placement matches but didn't have the requisite number of normal matches/wins to be ranked? (I don't know if there is such a requisite..)

First, he hasn't.

Second, there's no requirement.

Sinorlax

03-15-2013

Quote:
KSI Goliath:
First, he hasn't.

Second, there's no requirement.

i remember joining a ranked 3v3 team with my irl friends but i havent played a game with them. so i'm not too sure if that might've caused it.. but the icons are different.