Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am in bronze, but always pair with people with less than 20 ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peniece

03-15-2013

Hello all,

I dont know if you guys have this issue.the prob is i have over 200 games in ranked. But I am always with people which has 1 to 20 win in ranked. The prob is, they dun even know how to cs and how to play properly. Use arhi btm to steal adc cs, or double top etc. can riot do something with the system? At least put me with someone with 100 over games, not some1 just came into rank!

Kavrae

03-15-2013

The fact that you're 200 games in and at that rank tells a different story; maybe it's time to look inward and find what YOU are doing wrong instead of blaming it on how many wins you teammates have.

HIER0

03-15-2013

If you're paired with them all the time its because you're just as bad as they are, thats why you are paired with them. The number of games you've played has nothing to do with it

Sorry to burst your bubble

Lawful

04-13-2013

Quote:
Kavrae:
The fact that you're 200 games in and at that rank tells a different story; maybe it's time to look inward and find what YOU are doing wrong instead of blaming it on how many wins you teammates have.

Nah, the matchmaking system is bs, and the hidden MMR is **** aswell, riot did a pretty poor job with the new ranking system.

If you are a new player, yuo arent going anywhere other than bronze, and thats pretty much troll-fest , you get matched up always with feeding *******, no matter what your MMR is.

Let me tell you, my main acc is diamond on NA, on europe my acc never played ranked so it went into bronze.
Despite me being a diamond player, my MMR and points are always lowered due to losses caues of 3-4 ppl on team feeding, trolling, ect.

So yeah, bronze is hard to get out of, even if you are a seasoned player, you cant carry a game 1v5 out , no matter what the ego community says.

Besides your MMR shouldnt be reduced by losing, it should remain intact with only your ingame scores to reduce, or increase it, thus would provide with more accurate matchmaking of players of about the same skill.

Nimtrix

04-13-2013

Quote:
Lawful:
Nah, the matchmaking system is bs, and the hidden MMR is **** aswell, riot did a pretty poor job with the new ranking system.

If you are a new player, yuo arent going anywhere other than bronze, and thats pretty much troll-fest , you get matched up always with feeding *******, no matter what your MMR is.

Let me tell you, my main acc is diamond on NA, on europe my acc never played ranked so it went into bronze.
Despite me being a diamond player, my MMR and points are always lowered due to losses caues of 3-4 ppl on team feeding, trolling, ect.

So yeah, bronze is hard to get out of, even if you are a seasoned player, you cant carry a game 1v5 out , no matter what the ego community says.

Besides your MMR shouldnt be reduced by losing, it should remain intact with only your ingame scores to reduce, or increase it, thus would provide with more accurate matchmaking of players of about the same skill.

I must be an extremely skilled player then. I joined ranked this season and after being placed at Bronze III I climbed out of bronze no problem. You have no diamond account don't lie .