Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clippz

03-15-2013

Hello,

So I just bought rumble, and played him for the first time. I am a Silver III Top player, I am currently looking to broden my spectrum of top players. I play alot of Yorick, Garen, and Cho (Just so you understand my playstyle a little).

I was wondering something about rumble. I played fairly decent with him went 10-6 and did most damage. My Question is that in lane how do you ensure you are getting enough poke off while staying in the danger zone without pushing the wave to hard.

I was playing against an irellia so I was using my Q whenever she would jump to me, and E naturally to poke at her. I noticed that I was trying to stay within the danger zone and clear waves a little with my Q. How do you ensure to maximize your damage, while keeping your lane from not being pushed.

Any advice would be great,

Thanks.

Dev The Tank

Recruiter

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippz View Post
Hello,

So I just bought rumble, and played him for the first time. I am a Silver III Top player, I am currently looking to broden my spectrum of top players. I play alot of Yorick, Garen, and Cho (Just so you understand my playstyle a little).

I was wondering something about rumble. I played fairly decent with him went 10-6 and did most damage. My Question is that in lane how do you ensure you are getting enough poke off while staying in the danger zone without pushing the wave to hard.

I was playing against an irellia so I was using my Q whenever she would jump to me, and E naturally to poke at her. I noticed that I was trying to stay within the danger zone and clear waves a little with my Q. How do you ensure to maximize your damage, while keeping your lane from not being pushed.

Any advice would be great,

Thanks.
Alright so what i have seen n what i know about what most rumbles do. Just work on your E for the poke and try maxing it first. As long as you always hit it, you should be able to do a good bit of damage while just slowly taking the life down in small bursts. Also dont forget to use W to get out and Q to kinda farm while trying to poke from afar. Just some tips and opinions. Worth a shot im sure.

DravenGyllenhaal

03-15-2013

Don't max your E, basically ever.
You don't have to use your Q on the minions to keep yourself in the danger zone.
Also, by flipping the direction you're facing as needed you can control the amount of damage your putting out to the minion wave while your Q is going.