Laning Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

03-15-2013

So I just finished a ranked game as Akali. We ended up winning quite easily but laning for me as Akali vs Cassiopeia was pretty tough. She was pushing the lane extremely hard and getting somewhat successful ganks off at top and bot lanes. The problem was that I wasn't able to push hard enough to keep Cass away and gank myself. I could only make sure that I pinged her heading to lanes and warning them. Once it got to mid game, it was all fine, but how do you handle against a really hard pusher that roams constantly. I can't just leave the CS to my tower and keep following her. Any tips?

Vlterius

03-15-2013

In a sense if she does roam around, its your job and your allies job to be aware of it then, if you pinged her then its up to them to take the precaution and listen. But other wise, if you are having trouble with getting the tower, i suggest just staying, if the Cass does like to roam around.

Charcole

03-15-2013

Just warn your teammates so they don't die and push the tower hard. This will force cass to either stay in lane, or keep attempting ganks and losing cs/exp. Also I hope you aren't just following some guide and building a straight glass cannon build. If you are facing someone with high magic damage/dot, logic says you should build MR/sustain. When I am in similar situations I build abyssal scepter early.