Figured dont play ranked late at night

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HadesXMP

03-14-2013

****in trolls come out to play Lol i either get ADC OR FEED or random jungles like Alistar/

DekonCross

03-15-2013

Just played a ranked game against an enemy jungle chogath. He went 0-12-6 I went 1-4-21 for our teams jungle.

We ended up winning cause their jungle threw the game for them and kept feeding. Sadly according to the other team he said he was pro jungle. Which is why I say there should be visual que banners for what people ARE good at.

Im a tanky support jungle. I feed my team the best I can. However if a high priority target is getting away ill dive and take the kill vs letting them get away. The funny thing was I didnt even know that we were playing ranked. The game ended and it was like +19lp I was like O_o? That was ranked?

But yeah theres lots of trolls.

My advice, if you wanna do good in ranked. Especially low elo, and you are sure the problem isnt you. Play a role that can either cary hard or support people who are doing poorly and get them fed over the other team. If you can do this, you can win games. Im not pro, I dont pretend to be. However I have only lost 4 ranked games in the last 10 days. Winning 18 or more.

MicKretz

03-15-2013

i wish i could track my stats by TIME, i think i would see that i have higher win rates late at night, 2am - 5am compared to the 4pm-9pm rush lolz

ZOMGTURTLE

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadesXMP View Post
****in trolls come out to play Lol i either get ADC OR FEED or random jungles like Alistar/
I get off at 10pm est and play ranked as late as 6am est. Don't notice any difference from that time or when I'm playing early afternoon/evening on my days off.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Time has nothing to do with ranked ques. It doesn't matter if you get the groggies in the morning, the welfare reefer addicts during the day, the yolo swag bro dawgs at night, or the late night alcoholics. Reality is, the other team has the exact same chance to have the same problem as you do.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph´roth View Post
the welfare reefer addicts during the day
Ok, while I agree with the general sentiment, this is an utter misconception perpetuated in our society as a distraction. Florida recently implimented drug testing for welfare. Less than 2% failed the drug test.

However, the testing cost several million dollars to impliment and carry out. The company that did the testing? Partially owned by the Florida governer. All the drug testing did was use tax money to make the rich richer.

Sorry to get serious on a gaming forum, but education about facts is the only thing that's gonna improve our society. We let people take our money while they point fingers at someone else.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMGTURTLE View Post
Ok, while I agree with the general sentiment, this is an utter misconception perpetuated in our society as a distraction. Florida recently implimented drug testing for welfare. Less than 2% failed the drug test.

However, the testing cost several million dollars to impliment and carry out. The company that did the testing? Partially owned by the Florida governer. All the drug testing did was use tax money to make the rich richer.

Sorry to get serious on a gaming forum, but education about facts is the only thing that's gonna improve our society. We let people take our money while they point fingers at someone else.

You're a fool. Having been a pot head I know how to pass a piss test. If you think having a 2 week notice before taking a drug test isn't long enough for you to pass, or find someone to piss for you....

Anyhow, I don't smoke anymore but I have nothing against those who do. It just makes your brain dysfunction and isn't hurting anyone.

I'm just stating when I play during the day, I get a lot of pot heads who either work nights or don't have a job. Stereotypes. That's what I was saying. It wasn't even to express my point.

Cryopreservation

03-15-2013

I find that probably the worst times to play ranked are on the weekends during the swing-time PST. That's roughly 3pm-11pm. It's not the foreigners that usually cost me the games. It's the jerks who are all about "omg, it's everyone else's fault I'm not platinum" that mainly come on at those times, at least in my bracket.

Mogs01gt

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadesXMP View Post
Yeah!! I found the best time to play ranked is morning or mid day.

Elsabet

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
i wish i could track my stats by TIME, i think i would see that i have higher win rates late at night, 2am - 5am compared to the 4pm-9pm rush lolz

You could do this, but it'd take some manual effort. And I think everyone would be interested to see.