Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Player Behavior: Emotion Bad Habits

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rueian

Recruiter

03-15-2013

To me, what you are saying to accept, is like telling a coach for any sport, lets say football... to accept a player who will always run in the opposite direction. From my perspective that is how my 'teammates' are acting when I get angry. Whether or not i'm wrong or right isn't the issue. I just dont enjoy losing games and feeling like i'm being ranked based not on my own performance. All these feelings on top of stresses from life just pile onto me and put me on edge.

Rueian

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Like Right now... I've been focusing hard on School haven't had much time to play since i posted this, and I know if I play right now and get players who i feel aren't trying hard enough I'll not enjoy the game and get angry at them...
I want a challenge, not to be stomped or stomp every game. I don't feel like my games are close.
I just see the two extremes and it bothers me. And when its 'being stomped' more often than not I feel I am doing my job to the best I can. (hold my lane, aid other lanes, ward, etc.) I don't know exactly how to stop myself from getting angry.

I'm actually getting really depressed reading posts about the tribunal and constantly trying to wrap my mind around how i have to 'fix' myself since I'm apparently the biggest problem, being part of the 1% being punished constantly. I am not a bad person... but having the community constantly tell me the opposite, i mean when playing i guess they are right, but I'm only reacting to what is around me. Never going to understand this...
I am genuinely lost and confused. No matter how long i take a break or how calm i am when i sit down to play. I just cant not react...

I know this board should be for general player behavior... *shrug* I cant be the only person who gets punished for consistent reactive behavior.

Rueian

Recruiter

04-03-2013

Welp i'm still toxic i guess...
suspended again...
So hard not to fall into the traps of demotivation and antagonization.
All i'm doing is reacting to how things are happening to me.
I hate my life.

also every time i look at the title of this i get bothered by my grammar mistake... should be emotional not emotion. :/