Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] Draven Skin Vocal Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spikerdude

03-14-2013

When using the Gladiator Draven skin, his laugh and jokes do not work. I also noticed that the in game random chatter was far less frequent. I heard maybe five lines all game.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

03-14-2013

Hey spikerdude, I was unable to repro this issue. Did you have other audio problems in your game? Have you played other games where champions were missing lines?

spikerdude

03-14-2013

Everything else in that game was fine, and I don't recall noticing any other missing lines in my other game. I'll try another and edit this with my findings.

UPDATE: I can't recreate it either, which means it was either something on my end, or the bug is inconsistent.

CraZzYBoY07

03-15-2013

i too wasn't able to reproduce this
his voice is just fine

SkittleCup

03-15-2013

I can confirm this. It works only on Gladiator Draven and after you recall. It's not consistent though, it happens randomly.