Starting a new 5v5 Ranked team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

àva

03-14-2013

Me and two friends are starting a new ranked 5v5 Team.

We currently have:
Shrankar (Adc), Skidoooooosh (Mid), and Me(Support).

Shrankar is 1830 solo que rated. Mostly plays draven and is able to play most other ad carries. Shrankar rarely loses lane and very strong carry early and late game. He is a strong farmer, team fighter, and good player all around.

Skidoooooosh is 1700 solo que rated. Mostly plays assassin mid champs and a few ad mid champs. Skidoooooosh is confident in lane and a strong carry mid to late game. He is a strong farmer, team fighter, and a confident player overall.

I am 1550 solo que rated. Mostly play Lulu, Thresh, and Taric but can play other support well. I am good at peeling for the ad carry, protecting the team, warding, and setting up for objectives.

Me and Shrankar have alot of experienced playing together as a duo bot lane. We have duo'ed most of our ranked 5's solo/duo que's together,(S2/S3) and are very confident together. We have been playing with Skidoooooosh since the end of S2 and all of S3. We have been mostly playing 3's together and get along very well.

What we are looking for:

Jungler 1550-1600+. We need someone who is versatile in picks, strong farmer, good awareness, knows when its better to gank or farm jungle, and is not easily angered. This player should be confident in this role and be able to perform it well.

Top 1550-1600+. We need someone who is versatile in picks, strong farmer, good awareness, knows where to ward, hold their lane easy, and not easily angered. This player should be confident in this role and be able to perform it well.

Please leave your leave your information and any questions you have below.

^_^

Big Bang Death

03-14-2013

jungle at your service. vi is the main but also jungle 20+ jungles. add ign is big bang death lets do this

The GanjaNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I can Top Jarvan, or Wukong. I prefer to play Mid Akali though haha shes my main ***** x) Been playing her solo que so far and won three in a row with her. Lets hope i can get into the next division! ;D

KnightxSScarlett

03-15-2013

I only play Teemo.

vVv Ninja

03-15-2013

Message me in game, im only 1450 elo but im pretty good top, 4/5 games i have highest CS out of everyone in solo queue, and know how to play smart.

àva

03-15-2013

Thanks to everyone who asked about playing top for us. We still need a jungler to fill our roster. ^_^