How to Comeback When You're Losing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

The biggest tip I can give to someone new is to not give up. You never know when your team might pick up some kills or an opponent DCs. Just keep a cool head and keep farming

Here's a video that helps if you need to visualize it:
How to Comeback

Dpaladinx

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelade View Post
The biggest tip I can give to someone new is to not give up. You never know when your team might pick up some kills or an opponent DCs. Just keep a cool head and keep farming

Here's a video that helps if you need to visualize it:
How to Comeback
Nice video, it's quite interesting video.

I think with good team coordination with champions that are more late-game oriented, you can get a comeback easily and focus on which champions that are fed and protect the most important champions in the team (adcs being one of them). Sometimes, you're forced to play more passively when dealing with an enemy team that involves early game bullying (for example, you'll need to farm more up as Tristana when facing someone like Draven and Shaco as the jungler).

kelade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpaladinx View Post
Sometimes, you're forced to play more passively when dealing with an enemy team that involves early game bullying (for example, you'll need to farm more up as Tristana when facing someone like Draven and Shaco as the jungler).
Yes exactly! Many people often give up after losing lane to stronger early champions and give up/ff even if they have a better team late game.

Bloodless08

07-11-2014

I played two ranked game in silver 3 today. BOTH games I was zyra with tristana bot. Both game enemy team got big leads elsewhere on the map and our team was forced to give up towere universally. Both games we managed to win major team fights and push HARD late game for an inhib or kill enemy jungler and both situations would allow us to baron and take small gains against them, eventually ace-ing them and winning while they were respawning. So satisfying not to give up and not to flame.