Where did all of the Valor players go ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

there's literally no reason to play quinn over ezreal.

the damage is really low for what u'd expect and her escape is extremely clunky.

konfetarius

03-15-2013

Eh, her damage is not bad. Her passive is balanced so that it is basically a crit between regular and IE boosted. A crit every 3.5 seconds that can stack on top of actual crits is hell of a lot better than some of the other damage boosting passives do.

Argodis

03-15-2013

I think she's fine other than the fact that she feels a bit too squishy. Every carry under 550 range and under has some type of defensive ability. You have to pray your opponents are dumb if you want to use your vault to create distance. Simple fix is to make her invulnerable during the forward dash part of the animation. Either that or increase her auto attack range a bit.

I play a lot of Sivir(500 range) and I feel more vulnerable with Quinn(525 range) than I do with Sivir.

Oh, and I'm not sure if her ult CD is standard for ad carries but it feels like it takes forever to come off CD.

Duelpower

03-15-2013

Not being able to double cast her ult for execute really sucks.

AlphaFerric

03-15-2013

I think she's a questionable pick at best right now. She has a lot of strength early and very late in a match, but all through the mid and late she feels weak. Some other issues I have are her AA animation (seems slow for an adc), the lack of actually seeing her AA animation clearly in bird form is pretty annoying, as well as both CD's for it. Her jump move can be pretty kick ass if you use it to jump the wall at windmill. You can bait some decent engages that way onto your own point. On the other hand, if its used in almost any other scenario its like asking to get killed. Her blind is kind of reminiscent of Ezreals old W against other adc's, as it seems to seal the deal in those duels.

I think she just needs some QoL with animation responsiveness, have her jump make her go invuln to cc while in the air and touching back down (less suicide-ish), and similar QoL things with her ult.

otirruborez

03-16-2013

her "escape" doesn't put her in range of cc. you should only use it on the person on top of you(when trying to escape). not someone max range...that makes no sense as it puts you closer to other team. defeats the purpose of using it as an escape.

use it at max range for damage....not to escape.

#1 error i see on quinn players.

konfetarius

03-16-2013

Quote:
her "escape" doesn't put her in range of cc. you should only use it on the person on top of you(when trying to escape). not someone max range...that makes no sense as it puts you closer to other team. defeats the purpose of using it as an escape.
See, if you only use it when something is already on top of you, that already weakens it as an escape given how little control you have over direction.

Plus, if you use it, they get a free hit on you. Have fun if they have an on-hit slow.