Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn thought for a moment, closing her eyes and nodding. "I suppose it's alright..."


Sona smiled, choosing her questions right as to not bring up any bad memories.

♪So what was his name?♪ She asked, ♪And what was he like? Was he as adventurous as you are?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Valor is free to do as he wishes whenever he wishes, he has no obligations to remain at my side, that being said, I doubt that would ever happen, Valor is as much at Demacian at heart as I am.

Can't control who you love, however. *looks at Garen and Katarina*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, choosing her questions right as to not bring up any bad memories.

♪So what was his name?♪ She asked, ♪And what was he like? Was he as adventurous as you are?♪



"His name was Caleb, and yes, we were almost identical in our ideals... we both loved adventure, danger, we both dreamed of knighthood..."

Quote:
xcyper33:
Can't control who you love, however. *looks at Garen and Katarina*



True enough, I'm just saying it's unlikely, as birds don't tend to actually fall in love the same way we do, it's more for the mating, and I doubt that Valor and Swain's bird are able to mate with eachother.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-18-2013

A letter appears on Quinn's bedside, signed by a person named "Zelas (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2857)". The envelope is black and appears to have no shadow when put against light.

"Hello there Quinn, and Valor. My name is Zelas and I'm a Shadowmancer. And I have a question for you.
My question is, how can a person look through the Shadows? How can a hawk see through darkness? These are obviously known to me but I ask deeper here. I know you had losses and I want to know if it affected you somehow, in a darker way."

"Feel free to visit me in my home (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35739322#post35739322) or send me a letter back ((here))".

As Quinn puts the letter down the envelope turns into a shadowy triangle, only to be found as a black diamond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"His name was Caleb, and yes, we were almost identical in our ideals... we both loved adventure, danger, we both dreamed of knighthood..."


♪Well personally I think becoming a champion is a better privilege than knighthood,♪ Sona replied, ♪So how was your guys' relationship growing up? Did you guys get along well?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Almogs:
A letter appears on Quinn's bedside, signed by a person named "Zelas (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2857)". The envelope is black and appears to have no shadow when put against light.

"Hello there Quinn, and Valor. My name is Zelas and I'm a Shadowmancer. And I have a question for you.
My question is, how can a person look through the Shadows? How can a hawk see through darkness? These are obviously known to me but I ask deeper here. I know you had losses and I want to know if it affected you somehow, in a darker way."

"Feel free to visit me in my home (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35739322#post35739322) or send me a letter back ((here))".

As Quinn puts the letter down the envelope turns into a shadowy triangle, only to be found as a black diamond.



Quinn reads through the letter, letting out a hum.

Dear Zelas,

One can achieve the ability to see through darkness in a few different ways, they could use magic, they could train their eyes, or they could do as I do, and see the light beyond the shadows. No matter where you are, no matter how hopeless a situation seems, there will always be a ray of light shining in the distance, all you need do is find it.

Demacia live strong,

Sincerely, Quinn.

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well personally I think becoming a champion is a better privilege than knighthood,♪ Sona replied, ♪So how was your guys' relationship growing up? Did you guys get along well?♪



Quinn chuckled "You would think we were attached at the hip if you saw us growing up, we never went anywhere without eachother, We did everything together, we even slept in the same bed. There was nothing you could do to seperate Caleb and I... So I guess you could say we were probably a prime example of how siblings should be."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn reads through the letter, letting out a hum.

Dear Zelas,

One can achieve the ability to see through darkness in a few different ways, they could use magic, they could train their eyes, or they could do as I do, and see the light beyond the shadows. No matter where you are, no matter how hopeless a situation seems, there will always be a ray of light shining in the distance, all you need do is find it.

Demacia live strong,

Sincerely, Quinn.
"


Zelas breaks into Quinn's housing in a storm of black and white, the very shadows ripple in dismay

"Hopeless situations? Both my parents died because of an abomination, I was forced to travel with my young sister because I can't trust anyone now! The summoners of the institute didn't do a thing about the abomination's attacks until he hurt the higher summoners and that was AFTER my parents were killed!"

Zelas takes a few deep breaths, the shadows around the room seem to return to their previous shape

"Let me tell you that Quinn, there is no light without shadow and there is no shadow without light. Some people's shadows are darker then others and sometimes they cannot let go. I also though you to be smarter. I was referreing to your known past with your friend who disappeared. And leave your bird out of this, I'm talking to you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-19-2013

Quote:
Almogs:
Zelas breaks into Quinn's housing in a storm of black and white, the very shadows ripple in dismay

"Hopeless situations? Both my parents died because of an abomination, I was forced to travel with my young sister because I can't trust anyone now! The summoners of the institute didn't do a thing about the abomination's attacks until he hurt the higher summoners and that was AFTER my parents were killed!"

Zelas takes a few deep breaths, the shadows around the room seem to return to their previous shape

"Let me tell you that Quinn, there is no light without shadow and there is no shadow without light. Some people's shadows are darker then others and sometimes they cannot let go. I also though you to be smarter. I was referreing to your known past with your friend who disappeared. And leave your bird out of this, I'm talking to you."



"And obviously you've failed to see any light and let yourself fall into darkness." Quinn said calmly staring at the man. "I'm well aware of how it works, and that friend you are reffering to I asume you mean my twin brother Caleb." She glares at him. "It would be a disgrace if I let myself be consumed by shadows after his death, he would be turning in his grave."

"The fact that you've acted this way makes me think that you've let yourself be consumed by darkness, think about that for a moment, you're a step away from becoming the beast that killed your parents."

By now several high ranking summoners were standing at Quinn's door, ready to capture Zelas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"And obviously you've failed to see any light and let yourself fall into darkness." Quinn said calmly staring at the man. "I'm well aware of how it works, and that friend you are reffering to I asume you mean my twin brother Caleb." She glares at him. "It would be a disgrace if I let myself be consumed by shadows after his death, he would be turning in his grave."

"The fact that you've acted this way makes me think that you've let yourself be consumed by darkness, think about that for a moment, you're a step away from becoming the beast that killed your parents."

By now several high ranking summoners were standing at Quinn's door, ready to capture Zelas.


Zelas lets out a grin, devious and cunning yet striking

"I would never let myself get consumed by shadows, be sure of that. I still have a purpose, two actually. The first is to protect my beloved younger sister, Narra and keep her pure and innocent as long as I can, while teaching her the finer art of summoning so she may have a better life with the institute when she comes of age. The other one is..." Zelas makes sure the summoners outside of Quinn's house hear by speaking aloud "... Destroy the fiend which is called Nocturne."

"Now, there is a difference between darkness and shadows. Shadows are always afflicted with darkness but not nessesary evil, don't trees shade people on a sunny day? On the other hand Darkness is almost always evil, and it is occasionaly afflicted with shadows, not always. Should I let myself be comsumed by shadows then I might end up as Swain who let himself get consumed by his own Darkness. But then, Swain is not evil, at least not in yours truly's eyes. He is working hard for his country to prosper, even if it means sacrifices. His cause is right, his means are not."

Zelas smiles as the higher summoners gather around Quinn's house and proceed toward the door

"Now then, do you really want to capture me? I'm one of the only bonds that keep the abomination nocturne dorment. If you will deny me of my craft then his essense will be free to go back to him, resulting in the breaking of the binding ritual. I'll let you think about that."

Zelas takes a seat next to a table, and takes out a tome and leaves it on the table

"This is later for you, but not now, now I want your opinion about what I just said."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-19-2013

Quote:
Almogs:
Zelas lets out a grin, devious and cunning yet striking

"I would never let myself get consumed by shadows, be sure of that. I still have a purpose, two actually. The first is to protect my beloved younger sister, Narra and keep her pure and innocent as long as I can, while teaching her the finer art of summoning so she may have a better life with the institute when she comes of age. The other one is..." Zelas makes sure the summoners outside of Quinn's house hear by speaking aloud "... Destroy the fiend which is called Nocturne."

"Now, there is a difference between darkness and shadows. Shadows are always afflicted with darkness but not nessesary evil, don't trees shade people on a sunny day? On the other hand Darkness is almost always evil, and it is occasionaly afflicted with shadows, not always. Should I let myself be comsumed by shadows then I might end up as Swain who let himself get consumed by his own Darkness. But then, Swain is not evil, at least not in yours truly's eyes. He is working hard for his country to prosper, even if it means sacrifices. His cause is right, his means are not."

Zelas smiles as the higher summoners gather around Quinn's house and proceed toward the door

"Now then, do you really want to capture me? I'm one of the only bonds that keep the abomination nocturne dorment. If you will deny me of my craft then his essense will be free to go back to him, resulting in the breaking of the binding ritual. I'll let you think about that."

Zelas takes a seat next to a table, and takes out a tome and leaves it on the table

"This is later for you, but not now, now I want your opinion about what I just said."



Quinn simply listens, watching his every move with calculating eyes. "Well then work on those, protect your sister with everything you've got, don't ever let her feel the pain of losing someone dear to her ever again." It was obvious something had struck a cord in Quinn. "It is your obligation to protect her, that is your main goal, everything else comes second."

She closed her eyes. "Now as for destroying Nocturne, that is not so easily done, he is a being of nightmares, one that if let free could produce untold chaos in our world. I agree with the fact that he must be destroyed at some point, but we can only do so when we are absolutely sure we can do it."

She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "I will not deny that Swain is a good leader for Noxus, despite their flawed ideals... I could never follow him, his way of doing things is just not right for someone like me. To be honest, I could care less if Noxus destroys itself or if it manages to stay afloat, as long as they don't try anything against us. If anything, the best case scenario for me would be if the Exile Riven got her way."

She watched as he sat down, briefly looking at the tome before back to him. "They only showed up because you've broken into my room, that alone sends a rather threatening message don't you think?"