Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

05-13-2013

Nevin himself was surprised at the scale of the place. "Indeed..." He walked towards the glass windows, looking down at the rows of games that occupied the main area. "This could be used as sort of VIP room, I think. A little work and this place could be quite nice." He began to muse.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quinn continued to look around, getting a bit bored. "so...?"

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

05-14-2013

Dear Quinn,

How would you feel about having a serious conversation, on a relation champion - summoner? If you would have time, but before all, if you would like, I would be thrilled to speak to you in person and perhaps share an opinion or two. You would seem like a worthy opponent in the duel of words.

Awaiting your reply,

-Summoner Tanno Battleborne, Of Clan Battleborne-

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Seal.png
Views:	11
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	684193  

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE Katarina View Post
Dear Quinn,

How would you feel about having a serious conversation, on a relation champion - summoner? If you would have time, but before all, if you would like, I would be thrilled to speak to you in person and perhaps share an opinion or two. You would seem like a worthy opponent in the duel of words.

Awaiting your reply,

-Summoner Tanno Battleborne, Of Clan Battleborne-

Dear Summoner Battleborne,

While my days lately have been filled with training and rest from my trip to Freljord I believe I am fit enough to have visitors, if you would like to come by I will be taking residence in my institute chambers for the next few days.

I'm not sure what kind of serious conversation you wish to have with me but I await your arrival.

Justice flies on valor's wings,

- Quinn

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

05-14-2013

*A day or two passed, but the summoner was quick to take action and travel to the location assigned in the letter. She was instructed to the specific room Quinn would be in, and was soon left in front of the door. The barbarian gave the door a brief knock before opening the door and coming inside. She did not move further then the entrance area. She gave the cake box she was holding another look before making her presence known.*

"Hello?" she called out.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
*A day or two passed, but the summoner was quick to take action and travel to the location assigned in the letter. She was instructed to the specific room Quinn would be in, and was soon left in front of the door. The barbarian gave the door a brief knock before opening the door and coming inside. She did not move further then the entrance area. She gave the cake box she was holding another look before making her presence known.*

"Hello?" she called out.
Quinn was in her bedroom sketching a few things as she heard the knock. She placed her sketchbook down and walked to the door, she was wearing her full armor, She raised a brow as the summoner stepped in.

"Hello there." She said with a small smile.

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

05-14-2013

*The summoner gave a nod and gave out a polite smile before handing out the cake box*

"While I am not sure of which gift you would find appealing, I am also obligated to bring a gift of some sort... With that in mind, I brought you an assorted mix of cookies and other delightful desserts from the Sinful Succulence. Everyone claims that those are the best. Wouldn't know myself."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
*The summoner gave a nod and gave out a polite smile before handing out the cake box*

"While I am not sure of which gift you would find appealing, I am also obligated to bring a gift of some sort... With that in mind, I brought you an assorted mix of cookies and other delightful desserts from the Sinful Succulence. Everyone claims that those are the best. Wouldn't know myself."

Quinn gently took the box and opened it, looking at the contents "You really didn't have to bring a gift." She chuckled "But thank you, I haven't had anything from Morgana's shop but I hear they're the best sweets in Runeterra." She looked back at the summoner with a smile. "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable."

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

05-14-2013

"Thank you, thank you."

*Tanno went further into the room, taking in the environment*

"I know that it probably seemed baffling, what I wrote in the letter to you. But, I would love to speak to a champion who just entered the League, with a fresh perspective. I know I could have also chosen to speak to Lissandra, but... Well... That is how horror stories start." the summoner let out a small laugh.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Thank you, thank you."

*Tanno went further into the room, taking in the environment*

"I know that it probably seemed baffling, what I wrote in the letter to you. But, I would love to speak to a champion who just entered the League, with a fresh perspective. I know I could have also chosen to speak to Lissandra, but... Well... That is how horror stories start." the summoner let out a small laugh.

Quinn nodded "You know Zac joined after me too, and I have a feeling he's much more neutral than I am." She smiles, shaking her head "but regardless, what is it you want to speak with me about?"