Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-17-2013

Quote:
Phoenix Q├╝inn:
A note arrives,

Quinn reads the note, bringing a small smile to her face. "Two biggest fans already huh?" She smirks, folding it up and putting it in a drawer beside her bed.

Unexisted

03-17-2013

Quinn did you know that hawk and breed with eagle to? Even a dragon can breed with a human.

Ask the String

03-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"If I lost him, I'd probably lose myself... The only reason I am who I am today and not some pathetic mess is because I met him. I rely on him just to keep me going."

♪Well I'm glad you found him then,♪ Sona replied, ♪So how does it feel for you and him to be here among the rest of us, serving the League and Demacia?♪

Ask Quinn n Val

03-17-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
Quinn did you know that hawk and breed with eagle to? Even a dragon can breed with a human.

I don't see what dragons have to do with this but... There probably is a breed of eagle somewhere that can mate with a breed of eagle somewhere, but that doesn't mean they can breed with a Demacian eagle.

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well I'm glad you found him then,♪ Sona replied, ♪So how does it feel for you and him to be here among the rest of us, serving the League and Demacia?♪

Quinn smiled, nodding. "It feels great, I'm so proud of where I've gotten to, and I can't wait to prove just how strong Demacia really is."

Unexisted

03-17-2013

But they are all eagle, and they are all birds, size doesn't matter. Right Quinn?

Ask Quinn n Val

03-17-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
But they are all eagle, and they are all birds, size doesn't matter. Right Quinn?

Size doesn't matter, but genes and DNA do."

Ask Quinn n Val

03-18-2013

((Bird bump))

Ask HeraldVik

03-18-2013

*Viktor approaches Quinn, very interested in Valor*

What an interesting bird... this is the last of its species, is it not?

Ask Quinn n Val

03-18-2013

Quote:
Ask HeraldVik:
*Viktor approaches Quinn, very interested in Valor*

What an interesting bird... this is the last of its species, is it not?

Quinn nods slowly "As far as we know, yes... there could be more but it's unlikely."

Ask Quinn n Val

03-18-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
♪Well I'm glad you're on our side then,♪ Sona replied, ♪So I hear Valor is quite an intelligent bird. Ever cross paths with Swain and his bird yet?♪

"Not quite yet, but I'm sure Valor and I would win." She smiles confidently at her statement.