Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
I usually keep training or rest some, take my time to respond to letters such as this.

Valor is likely the last of his kind, it's doubtful that he'll ever find a mate.

Volar can reproduce with his similar cousins right? So all you do is training then sleep and wake up training then sleep?

Ask Quinn n Val

03-16-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
Volar can reproduce with his similar cousins right? So all you do is training then sleep and wake up training then sleep?

There are no close cousins left for him to reproduce with, in all likelihood, he may be the last Demacian eagle to ever live on Runeterra. And one again, it's Valor.

And yes, that's pretty much my daily routine, of course I eat too. I owe it to Demacia to keep myself in top shape so that I can do my job effectively.

Ask the String

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"Difficult isn't quite the right word to use, truthfully, he molded my fighting as much as I molded his. Eventually we found an even ground that worked well for both of us and we started growing from there, it was always fun to train with him so it never seemed really difficult." Quinn thinks for a moment

"To put it in a way you'll easily understand, it's like me and him have a connection, similar to the one you have with your Etwhal."

♪Ahh I see,♪ Sona replied, ♪So what would you do if you lost him, or if he lost you? I am almost completely reliant on my Etwahl, are you two as reliant on each other?♪

AODRG

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn nodded, taking a seat beside her. "Alright, and thanks, though it's not really any different than other champion rooms."

"Yea I guess so," Alice remarked, "So Quinn, how does it feel to be a champion, and fight along side other Demacian heros like Garen, Lux, the prince and all the others."

Unexisted

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
There are no close cousins left for him to reproduce with, in all likelihood, he may be the last Demacian eagle to ever live on Runeterra. And one again, it's Valor.

And yes, that's pretty much my daily routine, of course I eat too. I owe it to Demacia to keep myself in top shape so that I can do my job effectively.

If there's demacian eagle then there must be Noxian and ionian eagles.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Ahh I see,♪ Sona replied, ♪So what would you do if you lost him, or if he lost you? I am almost completely reliant on my Etwahl, are you two as reliant on each other?♪

"If I lost him, I'd probably lose myself... The only reason I am who I am today and not some pathetic mess is because I met him. I rely on him just to keep me going."

Quote:
AODRG:
"Yea I guess so," Alice remarked, "So Quinn, how does it feel to be a champion, and fight along side other Demacian heros like Garen, Lux, the prince and all the others."

"It feels great, I'm very proud of where I've gotten with my life but I don't plan on stopping here, I'm gonna keep going and make Demacia proud."

Quote:
Unexisted:
If there's demacian eagle then there must be Noxian and ionian eagles.

Not that I know of... It was named the Demacian eagle because they lived around Demacia... As far as I know, there are no eagles living in Noxus, there's probably a species living somewhere in Ionia but they aren't nessasarily closely related."

AODRG

03-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:

"It feels great, I'm very proud of where I've gotten with my life but I don't plan on stopping here, I'm gonna keep going and make Demacia proud."

"I will to someday," Alice replied, sitting back against the couch, "So how's it feel to just be a champion as opposed to your normal life style?"

Unexisted

03-17-2013

Quinn I think there's more then one type of eagle living out there.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-17-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
"I will to someday," Alice replied, sitting back against the couch, "So how's it feel to just be a champion as opposed to your normal life style?"

Quinn smiles "It's kind of strange, It's kind of like... living a laid back life for so long and then suddenly there's this big job you have to do everyday. I like the feeling though, anything I can do to display the strength of Demacia."

Quote:
Unexisted:
Quinn I think there's more then one type of eagle living out there.

Yes, yes there is... But it doesn't mean that a Demacian eagle can breed with it.

Great Aether

03-17-2013

A note arrives,

Quote:
Dear Quinn,
I'm your biggest fan!