Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

04-24-2013

Quinn,

This is quite impressive. I suppose I could have made a mistake, when I came to the conclusion that all of you Demacians beat on your chest and shun everything that does nothing to do with you and your beliefs, but you are entirely capable of having a civilized conversation with me, even though I support Noxus. I am pleasantly surprised by this! Well, I certainly hope that we will perhaps put our differences aside and exchange many letters, perhaps even co - operate to some extent! Well, when I face you in battle, though I know I am prone to playing devious tricks in order to make outcome of the fight more favorable for me, I will offer you a fair and straightforward fight, to honor your good deed, and show you respect for this.

Nobody knows what the future holds. Perhaps we shall be friends, more likely enemies, but we can only wait and find out.

Until then, may each strike bring you a leap towards glory.

Summoner Tanno Battleborne, Of Clan Battleborne

Ask Quinn n Val

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE Katarina View Post
Quinn,

This is quite impressive. I suppose I could have made a mistake, when I came to the conclusion that all of you Demacians beat on your chest and shun everything that does nothing to do with you and your beliefs, but you are entirely capable of having a civilized conversation with me, even though I support Noxus. I am pleasantly surprised by this! Well, I certainly hope that we will perhaps put our differences aside and exchange many letters, perhaps even co - operate to some extent! Well, when I face you in battle, though I know I am prone to playing devious tricks in order to make outcome of the fight more favorable for me, I will offer you a fair and straightforward fight, to honor your good deed, and show you respect for this.

Nobody knows what the future holds. Perhaps we shall be friends, more likely enemies, but we can only wait and find out.

Until then, may each strike bring you a leap towards glory.

Summoner Tanno Battleborne, Of Clan Battleborne
Dear Tanno Battleborne,

I'm pleased to hear that I am at least bearable to you, I look forward to future letters.

On a side note, to be quite honest, I'd rather things remain as they are, with relative peace between Demacia and Noxus. However, if we should ever meet in battle, I look forward to a good fight.

- Quinn

Ask HeraldVik

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn watches, raising a brow and chuckling lightly.
((Sorry for the delay.))

*After having its fill, the bird peeps and settles down in its nest, looking quite tired.*

Ask Quinn n Val

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
((Sorry for the delay.))

*After having its fill, the bird peeps and settles down in its nest, looking quite tired.*
"D'awwww" Quinn smiled, gently patting the hatchling.

Ask HeraldVik

04-26-2013

Quote:
"D'awwww" Quinn smiled, gently patting the hatchling.

*It peeps happily and soon falls asleep. About an hour later, Viktor appears at the door and knocks*

Ask Quinn n Val

04-26-2013

Quote:

*It peeps happily and soon falls asleep. About an hour later, Viktor appears at the door and knocks*

Quinn smiles, hearing the knock she walks up and opens the door "Oh, hello Viktor, good timing."

Ask HeraldVik

04-26-2013

Quote:
Quinn smiles, hearing the knock she walks up and opens the door "Oh, hello Viktor, good timing."
Hello Valor, I have come to check on the eg- Ah! It has hatched!

*He walks quickly over to the bird and picks it up. The bird peeps in complaint but Viktor examines it. He sighs*

A shame..not a pure Demacian Eagle. Yet it is a relative at the least.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-26-2013

Quote:
Hello Valor, I have come to check on the eg- Ah! It has hatched!

*He walks quickly over to the bird and picks it up. The bird peeps in complaint but Viktor examines it. He sighs*

A shame..not a pure Demacian Eagle. Yet it is a relative at the least.

"My name is Quinn... Valor is the eagle." She smirks, "Yes it hatched earlier today, not a pure Demacian eagle but even still, it's quite cute and seems healthy."

Ask HeraldVik

04-26-2013

Quote:
"My name is Quinn... Valor is the eagle." She smirks, "Yes it hatched earlier today, not a pure Demacian eagle but even still, it's quite cute and seems healthy."
((Derp))

*Viktor facepalms*

So sorry, Miss Quinn. Do forgive my slip up. Yes it is cute and appears healthy..but can it continue to be so? Hybrids have been known to become..sickly if not raised correctly.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-26-2013

Quinn frowned at that, shaking her head "The Senior steward, Tybresa Farrister, her family raises falcons, I believe one of hers is a cross between a falcon and a Demacian eagle, though I don't remember just how far back the eagle parent was. Regardless, I plan on bringing this little one to her and getting some advice on how to raise it, that is, if you don't mind me keeping it, I think Valor would enjoy staying near his technical offspring."