Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

10-04-2014

Bump.

Ask Fortune

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"No thanks, I think this is a lesson he needs to learn on his own."

"...that's horrible bird-rearing!" Sarah exclaimed, grinning wide. "What, you'll just let him keep gawking until Nami throttles him?"

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn frowned, "If they're trying to get more people watching matches why don't they just show Ahri and Sona some more?"

"Ahri was the star of a whole video recently." Lux replied. "And Sona is probably just hard to schedule around, with her Pentakill thing~."

AHLIEE

10-04-2014

((Ask Quinn. Are you Carlos by any chance?))

Ask Quinn n Val

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"...that's horrible bird-rearing!" Sarah exclaimed, grinning wide. "What, you'll just let him keep gawking until Nami throttles him?"

Quinn shrugged, "Pretty much. Some things you just need to learn on your own."

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Ahri was the star of a whole video recently." Lux replied. "And Sona is probably just hard to schedule around, with her Pentakill thing~."

Quinn thought for a bit and sighed, "I'm not particularly comfortable with them showing pictures of me like that around..."

Quote:
AHLIEE:
((Ask Quinn. Are you Carlos by any chance?))

((No, no idea who that is.))

Ask Quinn n Val

10-05-2014

Thread as been moved (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/kd6i40hU-ask-quinn-and-valor-demacias-wings)

I will continue RPs set in the old lore until they are finished

Other than those select few however with this move I am transitioning fully into the new lore.

TenshouSNK

10-05-2014

((So you are starting an OTP blog with Quinn and Lux? So just because you and your wife are lesbians you want to make your roleplaying characters, Quinn and Lux lesbians also? Please keep your personal lives and sexual/gender preferences away from video game characters (especially my favorite champions), thank you.))

Ask Quinn n Val

10-05-2014

((What the hell are you talking about? I don't even ship Quinn and Lux, you're thinking of a different Tumblr Quinn...

don't assume you know who you're talking to when you clearly don't.))

EDIT: (( And I know which blogs you're talking about, guess what buddy, they have just as much right to RP Quinn and Lux in a romantic relationship as you have to IGNORE them. No one is forcing you to follow their blogs or see their posts. ))

TenshouSNK

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
((What the hell are you talking about? I don't even ship Quinn and Lux, you're thinking of a different Tumblr Quinn...

don't assume you know who you're talking to when you clearly don't.))

EDIT: (( And I know which blogs you're talking about, guess what buddy, they have just as much right to RP Quinn and Lux in a romantic relationship as you have to IGNORE them. No one is forcing you to follow their blogs or see their posts. ))

((Okay...So I was not being rude at all first. I asked you nicely. You are acting immature now. So here is my response to you and this is the type of response you deserve.

1) I am not your "buddy."

2) You can suck my schnitzel.

Have a wretched day you weak imitation of a wannabe parody.))

Ask Quinn n Val

10-05-2014

(( You should have done your research and figured out you were talking to the wrong person. You came in here guns blazing about how I was forcing my sexuality onto the character and yet you're accusing me of this blindly. I'm not ask-the-wings-of-demacia or their Lux. I'm a completely different person who has next to no association with either of them.

So next time you want to come into my thread and accuse me of something why don't you make sure you're actually accusing the person you've found guilty of whatever it is you're trying to say.

I'm already having a great day so obviously your wishes for me have been ruined. I'm not some wannabe parody of anything as far as I know so kindly show yourself out of my thread ))