Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

03-15-2013

((Well I must say, you deserved your role as Quinn ))

Unexisted

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
I see... so basically, you saved them, then they told their kids, and their kids told their kids... You do know that pretty soon you're going to be dealing with thousands of birds wanting food at your doorstep right?
Nope, the hunters keep them in check.

Ask Talon

03-15-2013

A letter arrives.

You missed.

~The Blade's Shadow

Ask the String

03-15-2013

Quote:
((I JUST posted in your thread :P good timing. ))

Quinn smiles as she hears the music, looking toward Sona. "Don't be sorry Maven, truthfully, until now, I've barely had a moment to myself, though I'm sure you're familiar with what it's like when joining the league. I'd love to spend some time with you, take a seat if you'd like." She nods, "I do love the way your melodies empower Valor and I."
♪Well I enjoy having such a lovely audiance,♪Sona commented, taking a seat closest to the pair, ♪So I guess a good place to start would be what is your favorite music style?♪

Ask Quinn n Val

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Nope, the hunters keep them in check.
Alright...well... good for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
A letter arrives.

You missed.

~The Blade's Shadow
Talon,

Wasn't aiming at you.

- Quinn, Demacia's Wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well I enjoy having such a lovely audiance,♪Sona commented, taking a seat closest to the pair, ♪So I guess a good place to start would be what is your favorite music style?♪
Quinn hummed out, thinking for a moment "I like rich and powerful Demacian melodies, the kind that you feel well up inside you and cause you to feel like you can do better."

Valor was flying around the room and finally landed on a small perch near the window.

Ask Galio

03-15-2013

Dear Quinn (and Valor),

It is an honor having you on our side in the League. Demacia's will can certainly use your talents. Your style is quite unique, and I hope that they will prove to be just as well as we have seen from your previous exploits. I wish you all the best in your League matches, but please be careful that you aren't overwhelmed by all of the activity that is constantly going on in the Institute of War. These summoners have matches very often, and that's an understatement. Regardless, I hope you and Valor enjoy your tenure in the League, Feel free to visit me at any time.

Regards,
Galio

Ask Quinn n Val

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Dear Quinn (and Valor),

It is an honor having you on our side in the League. Demacia's will can certainly use your talents. Your style is quite unique, and I hope that they will prove to be just as well as we have seen from your previous exploits. I wish you all the best in your League matches, but please be careful that you aren't overwhelmed by all of the activity that is constantly going on in the Institute of War. These summoners have matches very often, and that's an understatement. Regardless, I hope you and Valor enjoy your tenure in the League, Feel free to visit me at any time.

Regards,
Galio
Dear Galio,

It is my honor to fight alongside you and fellow Demacian champions. I will try my best to prove myself upon the fields of justice and represent Demacia well.

I admit I am already feeling a bit overwhelmed by all that has happened in my life in such a short time, but I believe I can handle it well enough, thank you, I will visit you whenever I feel it is appropriate.

Live by honor, honor the king.

Sincerely, Quinn.

P.s. Valor says Hi.

Fae Lulu

03-15-2013

Lulu and Pix were casually wandering around when they spotted Quinn and Valor's room. Seeing as how they have yet to greet the new girl, they decided to waltz on in.

"Hey Quinn!" Lulu exclaimed as she entered, not bothering to knock (because who knocks in the Glade?). She walked toward the Demacian sharpshooter happily, "Pix and I just wanna say congrats on getting in. Pix tells me you're Demacian right? Perhaps you could tell me, why are you guys and Noxus always fighting?"

Pix decided to flutter around the room when he spotted Valor. He kept his distance from the bird, but still watched him with both interest and worry of what he would do if angered.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Lulu and Pix were casually wandering around when they spotted Quinn and Valor's room. Seeing as how they have yet to greet the new girl, they decided to waltz on in.

"Hey Quinn!" Lulu exclaimed as she entered, not bothering to knock (because who knocks in the Glade?). She walked toward the Demacian sharpshooter happily, "Pix and I just wanna say congrats on getting in. Pix tells me you're Demacian right? Perhaps you could tell me, why are you guys and Noxus always fighting?"

Pix decided to flutter around the room when he spotted Valor. He kept his distance from the bird, but still watched him with both interest and worry of what he would do if angered.

Quinn turned to face Lulu, slightly annoyed by the sudden entrance with no warning. She managed a small smile, "Thank you Lulu, yes, I'm Demacia." She sat back in her chair with a small hum. "To ask why we fight... Well... We've been fighting for so long now, the problem is that Noxus doesn't share our ideals, they don't respect our ways and they actively try to stop our lifestyle."

Valor turned from his perch to face Pix, eying the small creature suspiciously.

Ask the String

03-15-2013

Quote:
Quinn hummed out, thinking for a moment "I like rich and powerful Demacian melodies, the kind that you feel well up inside you and cause you to feel like you can do better."

Valor was flying around the room and finally landed on a small perch near the window.
♪Oh so something like this? ♪ Sona played out small measure from a rich Demacian themed melody, ♪I always enjoy playing Demacian and Ionian themed music. There's just so much you can say with such music. ♪

Sona chuckled silently, watching Valor on the perch, ♪So Quinn, how'd you and Valor meet ? ♪