Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Miss handsome Quinn, what food do you share with valor? I know you don't feed him, cause he's your partner, not a pet. I do understand ya.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Quinn!

Greetings to yourself and the bird, Valor. My question is, what is your opinion on the Lady of Luminosity, Lux?

-Grey/Cupcake :3

Grey,

Lady Luxanna is a strong and graceful woman with a lot of power and a lot of kindness, I'm happy to be able to work with her on the fields, and I'm proud to know that she is Demacian.

Valor says hello.

With strength comes pride, with loyalty comes strength.

sincerely, Quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss handsome Quinn, what food do you share with valor? I know you don't feed him, cause he's your partner, not a pet. I do understand ya.
Unexisted,

Handsome? Anyway... I share most of my food with Valor, we're partners and friends, almost like siblings. Though usually he'll go hunt for food himself, whether it be in the forests outside Demacia or the ones here at the institute.

With Pride and loyalty, Demacia will rise.

Sincerely, Quinn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Grey,

Lady Luxanna is a strong and graceful woman with a lot of power and a lot of kindness, I'm happy to be able to work with her on the fields, and I'm proud to know that she is Demacian.

Valor says hello.

With strength comes pride, with loyalty comes strength.

sincerely, Quinn.



Unexisted,

Handsome? Anyway... I share most of my food with Valor, we're partners and friends, almost like siblings. Though usually he'll go hunt for food himself, whether it be in the forests outside Demacia or the ones here at the institute.

With Pride and loyalty, Demacia will rise.

Sincerely, Quinn.
Miss Quinn, you may call me Agenor. Agenor is my real name. I called you handsome because I think your good looking. I don't want to be rude by saying your beauty full and pretty full.....cause some tough strong willed girl don't like that. Quinn I have friends up high top too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss Quinn, you may call me Agenor. Agenor is my real name. I called you handsome because I think your good looking. I don't want to be rude by saying your beauty full and pretty full.....cause some tough strong willed girl don't like that. Quinn I have friends up high top too.

Agenor,

While I appreciate the compliment I'll let you know right now I'm not currently not even thinking of looking for a relationship, I am strong willed, I am tough, but that doesn't mean I particularly dislike receiving compliments, I'm not like most woman similar to me in that it seems they hate the idea that they're a woman. My point being, a compliment every now and then will not upset me.

I doubt they're higher than Val.

Sincerely, Quinn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Agenor,

While I appreciate the compliment I'll let you know right now I'm not currently not even thinking of looking for a relationship, I am strong willed, I am tough, but that doesn't mean I particularly dislike receiving compliments, I'm not like most woman similar to me in that it seems they hate the idea that they're a woman. My point being, a compliment every now and then will not upset me.

I doubt they're higher than Val.

Sincerely, Quinn.
Wh-What do you mean your not lo.....No! That n-not what I-I meant. Ok it's.....it's nice to know what kind of woman you are now, I mean I got a little of understanding. Um.....about them higher than valor...will....they often fell from sky.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Wh-What do you mean your not lo.....No! That n-not what I-I meant. Ok it's.....it's nice to know what kind of woman you are now, I mean I got a little of understanding. Um.....about them higher than valor...will....they often fell from sky.

You're going to have to give me more information than that if you want me to know what they are, them falling from the sky is a rather vague clue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
You're going to have to give me more information than that if you want me to know what they are, them falling from the sky is a rather vague clue.
Well.....they often get shot and killed by people, they are ducks and geese, people eat everyday, they are everyday diet of many people......every year they come back to me but not all of them can make it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Well.....they often get shot and killed by people, they are ducks and geese, people eat everyday, they are everyday diet of many people......every year they come back to me but not all of them can make it.

You're friends with a bunch of ducks and geese? Why exactly do they come to you every year?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
You're friends with a bunch of ducks and geese? Why exactly do they come to you every year?
By the place where I live there a huge lake, there two ducks with eight babies and two geese with also eight babies, they all live there and get along with each other. My father and I often go for a walk there and feed them.One night a horrible storm came, after that night me and my dad hurry to the lake to see if they are all right. The trees by the lake was same how knock down, we when to their nest and find all of their parent were injured bad by those falling trees. We took them to our house to see what we can to. Later all their parents died, my family have been talking care of them ever since. Each year they flew their own family back here. I guess they like to have free food with gave them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
By the place where I live there a huge lake, there two ducks with eight babies and two geese with also eight babies, they all live there and get along with each other. My father and I often go for a walk there and feed them.One night a horrible storm came, after that night me and my dad hurry to the lake to see if they are all right. The trees by the lake was same how knock down, we when to their nest and find all of their parent were injured bad by those falling trees. We took them to our house to see what we can to. Later all their parents died, my family have been talking care of them ever since. Each year they flew their own family back here. I guess they like to have free food with gave them.

I see... so basically, you saved them, then they told their kids, and their kids told their kids... You do know that pretty soon you're going to be dealing with thousands of birds wanting food at your doorstep right?