Ask Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-14-2013

"Hello summoners, fellow champions and everyone else. I've been told that some people may be interested in me so I've decided to open myself up to your questions, feel free to ask away via letters, or if you wish, come and visit me, Val probably wont gouge your eyes out."

Quinn's apartment in Demacia was near the central district, it was small but served everything she needed, it had a living room with a kitchen attached, a separate bedroom and bathroom. While her institute housing was bland and undecorated, her residence in Demacia was littered with pictures of her family and tokens of her past. One large picture stood out from the rest, with a few unlit candles near it, a picture of her brother Caleb shortly before his death.
Her bedroom was standard, a bit messy, a large perch for Valor and a standard queen sized bed.
the bathroom was all standard, no makeup was inside, a toothbrush, comb and hairbrush as well as a few towels and a laundry bin.

Institute housing:
Name:  Institute room.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  47.1 KB

Demacian apartment:
Name:  Demacian room.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  51.3 KB

Black - Walls
Red - Doors
Blue - Windows

((I don't have a preference when it comes to either RPing by letters or face to face so simply choose whichever you wish. If you see that I'm already dealing with like three seperate people in Quinn's room at the same time than please refrain from adding another to that list, I want to try to limit the amount of dimensions and space-time travel she does. ))

Colonel qt

03-14-2013

A letter would arrive for Quinn

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS???

...that is all...
((This thread was opened fastO_O))

TheOneTrueWaifu

03-14-2013

A letter would arrive in the mail for Quinn reading as follows.

Dear Quinn and Valor,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm your biggest fan! And I want to wish you luck on the fields of justice, I aspire to one day be just like you and become a soldier for Demacia, I know it will be a lot of hard work and training, but I know that I can do it. One day when I'm older will you allow me to spar with you? I know I probably wont ever be as strong as you are but it would be a real honor!

Sincerely, Arrio Eayrs.

The letter had a few minor spelling mistake and the handwriting was rather poor.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A letter would arrive for Quinn

((I like to try and stay on top of things ))

Quinn wrote back,

I enjoy a nice bowl of oatmeal, and if not that, perhaps a small omelete. For a drink, either milk or orange juice.

For Demacia, for justice -

Sincerely, Quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
A letter would arrive in the mail for Quinn reading as follows.

Dear Quinn and Valor,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm your biggest fan! And I want to wish you luck on the fields of justice, I aspire to one day be just like you and become a soldier for Demacia, I know it will be a lot of hard work and training, but I know that I can do it. One day when I'm older will you allow me to spar with you? I know I probably wont ever be as strong as you are but it would be a real honor!

Sincerely, Arrio Eayrs.

The letter had a few minor spelling mistake and the handwriting was rather poor.

Quinn reads the letter with a small smile across her face, she couldn't help but be happy she had inspired someone, she wrote back immediately.

Dear Arrio,

I'm glad to hear that you're rooting for me, you're right in the fact that it will be no easy task but with an attitute like that I'm sure you can do it. I would be honored to spar with you some day and I will await your challenge when you've strengthened both your body and your spirit. Never doubt your strength, never doubt your faith, be forever strong and hold onto your ideals.

With justice comes peace,

Sincerely, Quinn.

Ask Nami

03-14-2013

Dear Quinn,

how much practice did it take for you to comfortably do that back flip move in combat? The one where you dash at them and jump off them.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Dear Quinn,

how much practice did it take for you to comfortably do that back flip move in combat? The one where you dash at them and jump off them.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.

Dear Tidecaller,

I guess in a way you could say it was a lifetime's worth of practice, I've always been a rather outgoing and adventurous person. I'd run around a lot and when me and Valor started training one of the main things I focused on was my agility. If I were to put a timestamp on it I'd say it took roughly two years, between simply training my body and actually practicing the actual move. Then some extra time to train how to use it in different combat situations, sorry that I cannot give you a direct answer but I hope this helps.

Live proud, live strong

Sincerely, Quinn.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

((Ah, Quinn, good to see the thread up. I'll get that link up on the compendium. Congratulations.))

Ask the String

03-14-2013

Sona gldes into Quinn's room on a delightful tune. She approaches her and Valor when the seemed they least busy.

♪Hello there, Quinn, ♪ Her melodies started, ♪Sorry I hadn't offically welcomed you into the league yet. I've just been so busy. Anyway, I had some free time and thought I'd drop by and get to know you a bit better. Especially seeing as we may be spending quite some time on the fields together. ♪

Ask Quinn n Val

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona gldes into Quinn's room on a delightful tune. She approaches her and Valor when the seemed they least busy.

♪Hello there, Quinn, ♪ Her melodies started, ♪Sorry I hadn't offically welcomed you into the league yet. I've just been so busy. Anyway, I had some free time and thought I'd drop by and get to know you a bit better. Especially seeing as we may be spending quite some time on the fields together. ♪
((I JUST posted in your thread :P good timing. ))

Quinn smiles as she hears the music, looking toward Sona. "Don't be sorry Maven, truthfully, until now, I've barely had a moment to myself, though I'm sure you're familiar with what it's like when joining the league. I'd love to spend some time with you, take a seat if you'd like." She nods, "I do love the way your melodies empower Valor and I."

Shinozaki Ayumi

03-14-2013

Quinn!

Greetings to yourself and the bird, Valor. My question is, what is your opinion on the Lady of Luminosity, Lux?

-Grey/Cupcake :3