Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ZaC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrubbyNewb

03-15-2013

pbe isnt for gettin new champs... all these posts about WHERE IS Z.A.C.... you should be out tryin to find bugs and testing them, not worried about when a new champ is coming out.... if thats all your worried about, then your here for the wrong reasons

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

03-15-2013

Quote:
ScrubbyNewb:
pbe isnt for gettin new champs... all these posts about WHERE IS Z.A.C.... you should be out tryin to find bugs and testing them, not worried about when a new champ is coming out.... if thats all your worried about, then your here for the wrong reasons

True, and I'm not a big fan of everyone asking about him. But I'm excited about him because new releases usually lead to more bugs, and I get all warm and fuzzy when bugs are found :P

Xaldinier

03-15-2013

Z.A.C most likely wont hit PBE till after Pax just like with Hecarim and Varus, odds are it will be Z.A.C and Lissandra so just wait for the flood of Pax videos showing them off

Luxieto

03-15-2013

his name is Zac
not Z.A.C.
not Z.a.C
not ZaC
his name is Zac.
>:U

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-15-2013

Quote:
Luxieto:
his name is Zac
not Z.A.C.
not Z.a.C
not ZaC
his name is Zac.
>:U

Actually, his name was an acronym for Zaun Amorphous Combatant. So it was Z.A.C., however, the researchers whom actually cared about him nicknamed him Zac, an actual name. So, everyone is correct. It is either Z.A.C. for his original, more scientific name (you monster), or Zac for the name his researcher family lovingly granted him... though, it is still an acronym.

Quote:
RonaldLoveCraft:
True, and I'm not a big fan of everyone asking about him. But I'm excited about him because new releases usually lead to more bugs, and I get all warm and fuzzy when bugs are found :P

I don't mind that they're excited for the new champion, but no one is going to tell them when he's coming out. Everyone is going to know when he's coming out at the same time, even the Rioters. They have to make sure he's ready, and that could be tonight, tomorrow, or in a few weeks.

...as to the part in bold... I thought I was the only one? T_T <3!

Jazzyforcefield

Recruiter

03-15-2013

Well, ignites not gonna work. Passive OP

Black OpaD

03-15-2013

Yeeeey.

Zac patch hit the PBE.

Cirby64

03-15-2013

Quote:
Black OpaD:
Yeeeey.

Zac patch hit the PBE.

Hm..? What makes you think that?