The easiest way to win ARAMs - I have a ~95% win ratio.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

03-20-2013

There are people who don't build chalice??

ginkthegreat

03-20-2013

I played with a nidalee who rushed chalice in ARAM, she didn't die once (therefore never bought a thing) but there was a constant barrage of spears the whole game.

ginkthegreat

03-20-2013

Granted they weren't very powerful, but just reinforcing the fact that it really gives you unlimited mana.

bestwizudinURUPS

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBxCatOnFire View Post
] Better change IPs before they find out your other accounts.
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Geonde

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
There are people who don't build chalice??
You would be pretty surprised.

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

If your team has a Soraka, you can afford to start pure Doran + Rod, which provides a substantial advantage with a champ like Ziggs.

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

How about: Mana is important. Open with a Chalice, Tear or Catalyst if you want to be able to cast frequently.

Screwbacca

03-23-2013

So, you only get given ad champs 5% of the time?

iProbie

03-24-2013

for sona, I just get tear,mana manipulator and faerie charm with 2 mana pots
and then get chalice so that I don't have to press W all the time and get the message "Not enough mana"

gotta charge those tears early mang

GankosaurusRex

03-30-2013

95% win rate? That just doesn't seem possible at all in any kind of competitive environment. What you're telling me is that you consistently win 19/20 games. I can see going on a hot streak, but each loss after your first loss in twenty games will drastically reduce your win percentage, that's just how numbers work.
It's pretty common knowledge that in ARAM Chalice is good on spammy AP champs that would have mana issues otherwise.
The real easiest way to win ARAM is to have a support/tankish champ rush Runic Bulwark, straight up. Does a boatload of work against AP poke and AOE and is insanely gold efficient, so it will help your team even if your team feeds early.