Ban Inquiry - Riot Please Help, i need YOUR advice/help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Different Views

03-14-2013

so my problem is ive been banned in the past for abusive language and being toxic i really try very hard to stop, but every once and awhile it happens i just lose it on somebody, and i usually apologize afterwards, but i was recently banned for 2 week and the cases were ridiculous on the reasoning WHY i got banned, i am admitting to not being perfect ,but these reasons were ridiculous.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6283030/#nogo
the case link is above
Case #1: the corki and kayle were switching so they messed up runes and i said ffs, now thats the ONLY time i cursed i said ffs 1 time or another, but if u look @ the text they say mother****er and ****a over and over and all i did was complain and ask our taric (the support with AD runes)) to ward INSTEAD he buys a Deathcap and i get reported from them.

Case #2: Mid didnt call mia i overextended and got ganked by mid lane multiple times now i understand i didnt curse or rage or anything i typed in caps asking for help because i was frustrated because i had a teamate (the elise) screaming in caps @ me like it was my fault mid decidedElise [00:38:31] STFU DARIUS
Elise [00:38:32] MOTHER ****ER
Elise [00:38:36] SUCH A ****ING NOOB
Elise [00:38:39] THE WHOLE ****ING GAME
Elise [00:38:42] ARE U SIRIUS?
Elise [00:38:45] U SUCK BALLS
Elise [00:38:53] 11 DEATHS
Elise [00:38:55] CUZ U IDIOT to come top and gank me 3 tims, here is a example of what she said

just because i did bad 1 game doesnt mean i should be banned i didn't i didn't be toxic but yet I got banned because of my k/d

Case #3: i had a troll duo simple as that EVERYONE in the entire game reported them but THOSE 2 because i complained about them reported me and i got banned feel free to look @ the case link and review the chat.

Case #4: we had a poppy random top and she lost her tower and went 0/3 in 7 minutes flat, now i complained and said "report poppy" at around 7 minutes now AFTER this i calmed down and said poppy "just peel for ez" all i said to her i didn't talk **** or anything unlike whatpoppy said, which was "talking **** and fed the entire game" now i went 4/8/16 thats not feeding and as for talking **** and being toxic you can review yourself

Case #5: i honestly did complain about karthus in this game but here is the kicker IN CHAT he ADMITS IT now if confronting and complaining about a teamate who is Being TOXIC is bannable then i accept my ban JUST FOR PROOF so you dont have to look it up here it is copy and pasted:
Karthus [00:28:10] im not helping u
Karthus [00:28:11] thats all
Karthus [00:28:14] its not feeding
Karthus [00:28:33] so ur are admitting uve been *****ing the whole game?

now because of my prior reputation it takes 1 report for me to be in the tribunal or a duo that trolls and when i complain (which i dont think should be bannable but thats my opinion)

In summary all i would like a riot employee to oversee this case and to honestly look @ my account and help me out ive put over 150$ into my account and i care about this community and i honestly try my best not to rage but its hard and from previous bannings if you do look you can see i had a filthy mouth and i admit to it but in most or ALL of these cases the worst thing i say is "gg top" "ffs" which if thats bannable showing frustration then i need some tips to not rage because im just getting sick of being banned for the littlest things.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Case 1: You complained a lot during the game and tried to get Taric reported for building AP, which isn't against the rules or punishable.

Case 2: You complained and raged. If you want wards on map, then buy them yourself and ward!

Case 3: You instigating team arguments throughout the game. Teemo wasn't trolling, he called mid but you didn't give him his role call because you wanted to be selfish. Pick order isn't above call order either already a big discussion on this in GD.

Case 4: You complaining about Poppy doing poorly, yet you gave Ken, who was facing Poppy, red. You messed up her lane, not Poppy.

Case 5: You complained this game also.

Overall: Punishment deserved.

I would hate to play with you or against you. You constantly cry, whine, and complain. That attitude don't help your team win nor does it help team morale. Stop complaining and play.

Quote:
now because of my prior reputation it takes 1 report for me to be in the tribunal or a duo that trolls and when i complain (which i dont think should be bannable but thats my opinion)
No, it don't take you 1 report, just look at your reform card. You had 2+ reports in each case.

Quote:
In summary all i would like a riot employee to oversee this case and to honestly look @ my account and help me out ive put over 150$ into my account and i care about this community and i honestly try my best not to rage but its hard and from previous bannings if you do look you can see i had a filthy mouth and i admit to it but in most or ALL of these cases the worst thing i say is "gg top" "ffs" which if thats bannable showing frustration then i need some tips to not rage because im just getting sick of being banned for the littlest things.
"gg top/ffs" isn't the worst thing you said, don't delude yourself.

Your entire chat is mostly or entirely you just complaining. My tip for you is to simply stop talking.

EDIT:

Unneeded chat.

Case 1:

Quote:
Twisted Fate [00:19:24] so tired of this man
Twisted Fate [00:19:36] the throws
Twisted Fate [00:19:37] wow
Twisted Fate [00:19:38] gg
Quote:
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:09] my entire team
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:11] i swear
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:17] kayle didnt even ult ffs
Quote:
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:43] report them all please
Quote:
Twisted Fate [00:28:44] ffs
Twisted Fate [00:28:46] CAN WE GROUP
Twisted Fate [00:28:51] TARIC STOP TROLLNIG
Twisted Fate [00:28:53] AND WARD
Twisted Fate [All] [00:29:15] report taric
Case 2

Quote:
Darius [00:17:33] wish i had jsut 1 gank just 1 gank.,.
Darius [00:17:48] ive been gnaked 3 times
Not how you ask for a gank.

Quote:
Darius [00:19:09] never ANY ****ING HELP
Darius [00:19:10] ANY
Darius [All] [00:19:35] BEST TEAM NA
Quote:
Darius [All] [00:20:35] u started 4/1/3 and u throw
Quote:
Darius [00:24:26] EXPLAI NWHY ME AND JUNGLE PINGED DRAOGN
Darius [00:24:29] AND U WANTED TO TURRET DIVe
Darius [00:24:31] R U DUMB
Darius [00:24:36] WE CANT WE TAKE A FREE DRAGON 1st
Darius [00:24:39] PELASE EXPLAIN
Darius [00:24:48] PELASE EXPALIN FIGHT TOWER DIVE OVER a FREE DRAGON
Darius [00:24:59] THIS ELISE VARUS AND LEONA
Darius [00:25:02] RIDICLOUS
Stop with all caps

Quote:
Darius [00:31:05] AM I WRONG OR AM I RRIGHt
Darius [00:31:10] IM TRYING TO HELP AND EXPALIN WHAT SGOING ON
Darius [00:31:19] BUT UR SAYING STFU LOOK @ UR K/D
Darius [00:31:21] LIEK THAT MATTERS NOW

ImpulsiveInsight

03-14-2013

[Game 1]
Twisted Fate [All] [00:45:15] please dont report me, i didnt do anything to deserve it

?...Let's go backwards.

Twisted Fate [00:19:24] so tired of this man
Twisted Fate [00:19:36] the throws
Twisted Fate [00:19:37] wow
Twisted Fate [00:19:38] gg

Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:09] my entire team
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:11] i swear
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:17] kayle didnt even ult ffs
Twisted Fate [All] [00:21:43] report them all please

Twisted Fate [00:28:44] ffs
Twisted Fate [00:28:46] CAN WE GROUP
Twisted Fate [00:28:51] TARIC STOP TROLLNIG
Twisted Fate [00:28:53] AND WARD
Taric [00:29:03] wtf im warding and got caught
Twisted Fate [All] [00:29:15] report taric
Taric [00:29:32] wut did i do
Twisted Fate [All] [00:30:08] look @ taric build all i gotta say

Ad carry was having a bad day and the Taric was doing an unorthodox AP build. You berate the duo and Kayle in /all chat. Yes, some of them weren't well mannered, but guess who's under the spotlight? You. The over-dramatic, negative player. Punish.

May I remind you that typing in capital letters as a tool to vent your frustration onto other players is both over-dramatic and negative. Next.

[Game 2]
Darius [All] [00:16:54] always a 2v1 top man ALWAYS
Varus [00:17:01] let him shut down me
Varus [00:17:05] its ujst the support
Shyvana [00:17:31] stop being mad
Darius [00:17:33] wish i had jsut 1 gank just 1 gank.,.
Varus [00:17:42] we have problems too
Varus [00:17:43] play safe
Varus [00:17:48] lee is camping bot
Darius [00:17:48] ive been gnaked 3 times
Varus [00:17:49] not otp
Elise [00:17:57] ****ing ahro
Taric [All] [00:18:01] elise learn to free run
Elise [00:18:03] ahri
Elise [All] [00:18:08] taric??
Elise [All] [00:18:15] have u been counerpicked?
Elise [00:18:27] AHI MIA
Elise [00:18:55] comon darius
Darius [00:19:09] never ANY ****ING HELP
Darius [00:19:10] ANY
Darius [All] [00:19:35] BEST TEAM NA

Darius [00:24:26] EXPLAI NWHY ME AND JUNGLE PINGED DRAOGN
Elise [00:24:28] WE WERE 3V5!!!!
Varus [00:24:28] 4v5 mid
Darius [00:24:29] AND U WANTED TO TURRET DIVe
Darius [00:24:31] R U DUMB
Darius [00:24:36] WE CANT WE TAKE A FREE DRAGON 1st
Darius [00:24:39] PELASE EXPLAIN
Darius [00:24:48] PELASE EXPALIN FIGHT TOWER DIVE OVER a FREE DRAGON
Shyvana [00:24:49] come on...
Elise [00:24:59] varus...
Darius [00:24:59] THIS ELISE VARUS AND LEONA
Darius [00:25:02] RIDICLOUS

I'm starting to see a trend here that you have frustration issues/anger problems. Let's continue:

Darius [00:26:39] love how after that win of a teamfight NO ONE BUYS wards
Varus [00:26:45] SHUT UP MAN
Varus [00:26:47] REALLY
Varus [00:26:47] SHUT UP
Varus [00:26:48] PLEASE
Varus [00:26:55] and buy your own wards
Darius [00:27:02] its not about that varus
Darius [00:27:05] its about helping the team
Darius [00:27:07] with vision
Darius [00:27:11] no being selfish
Darius [00:27:18] but u wouldnt no anything about that

Shyvana [00:27:28] stop
Shyvana [00:27:29] being
Shyvana [00:27:31] negatuive

Varus [00:28:10] leave this

Granted, Varus should NOT has retaliated like, but your commentary was absolutely horrid. You should of listened to Shyvana's advice, but oh wait:

Darius [All] [00:28:20] gg
Darius [00:28:31] u want to now why we lsot that 1?
Darius [00:28:38] you face check a bush w/ no vision
Darius [00:28:39] thats why

... and then more cap rage.

This isn't constructive criticism. This is you venting your frustration again on a teammate who's already having a bad day. If you have re-worded that tidbit, I'm sure you would of found a way to make it sound a LOT more better.

Elise and Varus in this game were not up to par in their behavior, but again, this is about you. If they have punishable behavior, it'll show up in the Tribunal. Punish

[Game 3]
Lux [00:18:54] i left and roamed top and bot and i have more cs than him

So to my understanding: Teemo insta-locked, you end up giving him mid and he didn't do well. You not only proceeded to berate him of his action, but you retaliated to toxic behavior from the Volibear and Teemo, and your teammates were calling you out on complaining, which, you did alot of. Oh, and you begging for reports. Punish.

[Game 4] (Here I just skimmed through this game and the last because honestly, I've seen enough.)
More caps, more frustration, more unconstructive berating. Another game where the majority of the players were annoying.

Game 5
More /allchat gg'ing, more rage caps, more--Oh who am I kidding.

Overall: Punish. You have three problems:

• You easily get frustrated and you take it out on teammates. You bark orders like crazy.
  • You use caps to vent at other teammates. I have noticed because of your outrage, that the other teammates' behavior took a turn for the worse.
  • The most important one: You do not know when to shut up.

My advice is simple: Severely limit your talking to only actual constructive criticism, words of praise, essential speech such as mia's, objectives, champion mechanics, etc. Eliminate the use of all caps completely, and most of all: Use /ignore rather than retaliating.

Good bye. Good luck. I hope to never play with you in this current state.

Zer0Kill

03-14-2013

That is one hell of a thorough response, Shiister. Left very little else to be said.

Follow Shiister's advice and you'll be golden.

Different Views

03-18-2013

thanks mate sorry i get easily aggitated advice taken thanks again this is all i wanted

Butterfly44

03-18-2013

Wow, i'm impressed with your final post sir. I'm glad we were able to help you and you took our advice with open arms. You are a rare breed on this forum lol.

I'll drink my glass of wine tonight in your honour sir. Just bravo. You have made my day

I really felt this had to be said.

Shelzin

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Different Views View Post
thanks mate sorry i get easily aggitated advice taken thanks again this is all i wanted
Props man.

I just want to state that you should never tell someone or ask someone to report. That just gets you a report as well. I mean why hurt yourself?

Abeem

03-18-2013

Yup...best advice... "Say nothing at all"!