Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF good Rumble build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qtjake

03-14-2013

Hello, I'm a new league of legends player, and I'm highly interested in playing Rumble after watching some competitive players use him. I'm currently saving up the IP for him, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best Rumble build for a top lane? And maybe like...some "if this, then this" suggestions as well? Thank you for your time.

POW Head Shot

03-14-2013

MP reds, armor Yellows, MR blues, move speed quints

start:
Amplifying tome
1xhealth pot

first return:
Haunting guise
sorc boots

core items:
Liandy's
Rylais
void staff

just a start

X4N4T05

03-15-2013

I like a tanky rumble personally.. His ult when used properly is arguably the best in the game.
For a top lane build, i usually go:
Boots/3pots or Cloth/5pots (I know the meta is leaning towards the sustain starts, but i like to play aggro with rumble)
First back: Giant Belt (if not having sustain issues) OR Hextech Revolver if you need sustain.

Core items are tanky/ap items

I ALWAYS have
WoTA
Rylais
Abbyssal Scepter.

Other options:
Warmogs, Zhonyas Hourglass, Void Staff

Nightwhite3

03-15-2013

start - amp tome and pot
Seekers armguard
Sorcerer shoes
Liandrys torment
Raylis scepter
Warmogs
build armguard into zhonyas
Rabadons