White male privileges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathramjam

03-14-2013

Its people who think its funny to take others kills, the kills that they worked so hard to get, the people who think they are really smart by saying "U Mad" or I just trolled you now i wont help the team and lose everyone the game. Its people like that who make others switch from LoL to Dota.
And riot all i have to say is White Male Pivileges

Aamon2500

03-15-2013

Only once have i considered someone stealing me kill. That was when i was baiting MF and Veigar by standing close and just laughing. Got them both low and olaf comes out of nowhere kills them both then types "sry". That is the only time. Rest of the time it's gold for them assists for me and i'm quite happy with that.

Yourcatmolested

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamon2500 View Post
Only once have i considered someone stealing me kill. That was when i was baiting MF and Veigar by standing close and just laughing. Got them both low and olaf comes out of nowhere kills them both then types "sry". That is the only time. Rest of the time it's gold for them assists for me and i'm quite happy with that.
Sometimes there's a fine line that gets walked. If I'm an AD or APC, and I'm about to kill someone that I got low, don't come in and blow all your abilities on the enemy then say "sorry didn't mean to steal". You clearly meant to, and the kill would have benefited me more than you.

KittyPrawn

03-15-2013

I don't really understand the "Kill Steal" idea in a team game. I mean, I can see it when someone runs in out of no where. But, I've been yelled at for KSing when both of us were beating on an enemy and I happened to get a killing blow. I guess I was supposed to walk away and hope that my teammate didn't let them escape.

I never intentionally steal. I'm excited that I think we're going to kill an enemy and I might use my abilities. I don't see it as stealing kills. But, it honestly just makes me not want to assist my teammates when people start accusing me of it.

Kawaii Katarina

03-15-2013

I don't care about kill stealing. The only time it is a bad thing is when your non-bruiser/dmg top lane or jungler just last hits someone when it wasn't necessary. I can't count how many times I have died or someone has escaped because they stopped attacking to let someone get the kill over them, it's not worth it a lot of the times.

Jungle Ginger

03-15-2013

What does white man privileges have to do with anything. Are you black? if so I knew it.