Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelSkadi View Post
i like her q and e but her w is total **** seriously useless the rooting is ridiculously impossible to land and its not even worth it for 1 sec duration really useless, also with the healing effect in mantra is like not even noticeable, her old w ability was actually more useful but it seems that her old w merged with her new shield. mantra cd is ridiculous u cant barely use it at all mostly once in a team fight. I totally hate how she is not even remotely viable as a support anymore and even worse as and ap tank which i saw many times played and worked.. she is just a poker pure ap mage sad not versatile at all
She is viable as a support, hell anyone can be. It's how you play it. And in response to your "mantra" issue, it teaches you to be more conserving of it realizing how little of it you can get in time.

DarkNarwal11

03-29-2013

any riot employee I have a question how to I get on the PBE my friend is on and I want to get on he says I cant but I wanted to ask a riot employee and can you guys open signups its been a long time since there was I think

DarkMyste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

h\ph my oh my i been away for alsmot 2 years and i comeback to see you changed karma{she one of my favorites}

Gavenoth

04-25-2013

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand another champ bites the dust

Pssword

06-04-2013

I dont like this karma shes so useless compared to the old one
She cant be support anymore

Xose00100

06-08-2013

this is the worst patch ever... good job riot for ****ing up my most favorite champion. seriously, who gives a **** about how she didn't fit with your plans or whatever. she was fine the way she was. you took her heal away, nerfed her shield, failed her passive, ****ed up her mantra and gave her a ****ty outfit and turned her black. GREAT JOB! And i apologize to the grammer nazis if i happen to mis-spell something or put a comma wrong somewhere. also i would like to say that they could keep this champion and rename her and say that's her sister or some **** and bring our karma back. Before the rework i played her as much as i could because i knew they would most likely **** her up and they did. yas can all like this, dislike this, ***** at me or agree with me i really couldnt care less. go ahead. but this is what i think of this piece of **** rework. and before ya say it. i played her over and over again and i still hate the ****.

Shealla

08-19-2013

If I only knew the rework would be such a **** I would never play Karma and now I wouldn't be sad about her ...

Healyourownbum

01-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shealla View Post
If I only knew the rework would be such a **** I would never play Karma and now I wouldn't be sad about her ...
Lmao good point..

DancerofWar

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shealla View Post
Well said statement on how the old players feel still.

JustBoneBrook

03-31-2014

I dont like that change it make karma a ap mid or somthink like this
and no more heal no fan

it feel stupid to buy a rabadon on a support (i think)
she nead nothink but ap ap ap more and ap.

and well may be her w root but i would prefer that whit mentra it give the old bulf the boost of speed to every one how passe into it (I dont really like the ... heal on herself so selfish :P)

you better take annie than her (she give more CC and good area damage)