Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

900 slimes

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiia View Post
Hey guys. I know alot of you people are going crazy about her new relaunch, but I didn't know about it until AFTER I bought her this morning. Will I still be eligible for the new skin?
yes

900 slimes

03-22-2013

WELL some of us hate it, others like, im in the middle sayin, are they nerfing, or making her better????????????????? MAKE KARMA OP!

Edman

03-22-2013

Old karma, was badass
pros to new karma, she looks hot, they gave her (finally) a good looking skin instead of miss orange and chinease lady.

Cons liked old version, could heal aoe, passive gave ap if playing support, had to build to buff ultimate, great aoe, her voice sounds lame, why change voice of a champion?? doesn't make sense and im sure a few others I cant think of. Heres the power of OLD KARMA
http://www.xfire.com/videos/525a75 (Great play around 15-17minutes) old version of league ---Disclaimer, voices get further and further apart from what is happening in video, but still able to follow

Finnuhslash

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 900 slimes View Post
WELL some of us hate it, others like, im in the middle sayin, are they nerfing, or making her better????????????????? MAKE KARMA OP!
Karma is already OP. If you use her right, you can beat any mid, since she cant be countered. As a support she can secure kills and save lives, and best of all, her heals scales with missing hp in a %, so even tanks get a good heal, as well as being able to heal your whole team at once, while only on a 20 second cd.

TerranceL

03-22-2013

When is this coming to the north american servers ive been waiting to long!!!!!

JohnnyRlOT

Recruiter

03-22-2013

Let's say Karma came out and since I have her right now ... that I will get her classic skin. Will I lose the skin (character) if I end up refunding her after me playing and hating her new kit?

Thanks!

sexualelmokiller

03-23-2013

Wow I'm actually sad to see a good support turn into a AP mid champion.
You made her into a burst champion why ? ...
She was good when nobody knew how to use her so some people can stand out from a group of sheep and now she's just joined the wagon.
Making a champion easier to play is one thing but mastering a champion is another.
Her passive is so bad now ...
She isn't ezreal. Being karma on low hp is what makes her so unique ( Baiting and last second heal and shield casts).
What next Leona turning into a 'legit' AP burst-er ?
Only some can pull that off and I'm still learning how to.
Not impressed riot ...
I would much rather this game be a can of worms then some FPS weapons set up, same perks same guns same everything...
Everyone had the choice to pick her but only some took advantage
Now everyone wants to pick her cause she's not herself anymore.
Losing an old favorite ...
Make do and mend ?
Riot says 'nah'

Kiddalee

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
For Karma diehards, we have a special treat – we’ll be giving those of you who’ve unlocked Karma a skin based on her traditional look.

[aws2=news/March_2013/03_15_2013_Karma_Relaunch/Karma_Traditional_SS.jpg]news/March_2013/03_15_2013_Karma_Relaunch/Karma_Traditional_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
Hey, Riot. I've come by hard times and I probably won't be able to use the LoL client for several months. Are users expected to activate their skin within a certain time frame, or will it be there when I come back?

(The only way I've been logging in is through Pidgin.)

Nekyouya

03-23-2013

just an advice, i would like that you could change the anivia' image because it doesnt express her force and wisdom, please do it, i would like that she show a amazing image n.n thanks

ZaydeOrigin

03-23-2013

when will it be available?