Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DUSTANDECHOES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

"Take all the champions that require actual skill . . . and move them somewhere else!"

. . . like the garbage. -__-

I'm really disappointed, just because your average player in this game is one square-peg-in-round-hole away from needing a droolcup, doesn't mean that you have to appease them by hurr-durr-ing a champ that's difficult to play. Karma was a fun champ that took skill. Taking skill and making choices with your champion, i.e. not just skill-spamming is something that should be revered in this game. Also,
I think people confused on what "support" is.
People are QQing that she didn't do enough damage, or her damage was "situational." I call shenanigans on that. Beside the fact that she bursted quite well if you chose to make her do so, supports aren't supposed to be meant to do heavy damage. THAT'S WHAT "CARRIES" ARE FOR. Your job is to keep your teammates alive and provide disruption to the enemy team in an efficient and timely manner. Are people complaining that Soraka doesn't do enough damage, or Lulu doesn't do enough damage?
Answer: Hell. No.
Why is this? . . . It's because they're job is to keep your teammates from getting f***ed. That's your job. You're the greatest babysitter in the world, and you do it with style while making the enemy team grit their teeth and curse your name for annoying them to the point where they slam their keyboard so hard it changes their key bindings.

Neondrgn

03-19-2013

Not the heavenly wave...

Yin Belladonna

03-19-2013

Dear Riot games please tell me when this relaunch well be hitting so I can know when my last days of Karma are going to be. (gods this has pissed me off so bad I really don't know if I'll be playing league after this launch...........)

TWSSBoss

03-19-2013

What's wrong with Karma how she is ?

TWSSBoss

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tENLASUU View Post
do yall now when the remake come out or so not trying to be rushy am thrill that she is no longer a troll pick
Karma never has been a troll pick. Yes, she is unusual and most people don't understand her well enough to take full advantage of her powerful burst and utility but just because the general public don't understand her it doesn't make Karma a troll pick

PIranah1

03-20-2013

I really love karma how she is, but maybe a remake is what she needs. To be honest, i've never understood why she is so underplayed, but there are some champs (Karma, Rumble, Syndra) that you never see, so maybe this will finally make her played enough that people don't go "WHAT!?!?!" when you pick her.
Btw, when is the remake actually happening?

Etaine

03-20-2013

why take away the AOE heal thats what made karma fun, her AOE w slow/speed boost and AOE heal along with AOE shield and damage. her heal made her one of the best supports, dissapointed, kit looks dull

hippos all day

03-20-2013

when is the new karma coming out

HM2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Looks fine to me.

Gaeul Kwon

03-20-2013

What Karma?

Where "Yin and Yang?" gone? Where the 'both sides'?

Eventually you made hotchpotch support-mage.

Crude oriental mystic.