Support Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cosmicatapilla

03-14-2013

I need a solid, viable support for ranked. Any suggestions are appreciated.

racky54

03-14-2013

Try Taric or Sona.

OverpoweredSoap

03-14-2013

Sona. Easy to play as, great range poke, harasses, a decent heal and a okay speed boost.

When Sona is just near an ally they gain a boost from her Aura.

Sona for sure.

As with most supports the only problem she has is escaping and being squishy.

mattiz095

03-14-2013

malphite is a lot of fun. he doesn't have and heals or anything like that but he is really good for making plays. is ult is one of the best ults for engaging fights and if you build him tanks you just dont die. he is currently free this week and he is a lot of fun. Get your Q at level 1 and you E next, max your Q and only get your W when you cant get anything else. Thats how i play him if i do and i have been pro support each time.

redhead1183

03-15-2013

Taric is super easy. Just learn when to stun and when to save your stun for later.

Nidalee is a personal favorite. She takes a lot of skill to support though. You need to saturate bot with traps and provide well timed heals/as buffs. At lv 6 she can jump in, do a lot of damage, and allow the adc to clean up for some good kills. It is risky though. Support nid is kind of hit or miss depending on your skill with her.

Lux is a decent support if you can play her right as well. Like nidalee you need to have skill, otherwise you will fail your adc or steal kills. Just be care. But lux has great cc and a long range ult in case your adc can't finish the kill.

Blitz is an easy win...if he doesn't get banned.

I don't own him yet, but thresh is a god at support. He is a higher skill cap sup though. Learn him well and help your team get fed.

Zaphery

03-15-2013

I like to play Leona. She is tanky and has crowd control with relatively short cool downs. She is also pretty strong in lane after you get all your skills. Downside is that she deals less damage than other supports, but you don't really play Leona for her damage in the first place.