[Miniature Guide] Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floatzel

08-03-2009

extremely old and outdated.

please see
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=12681
instead.
(also written by me, just secretly)

Teran

08-03-2009

Do the traps Teemo lays down for his ultimate stack their dot or do they just refresh? For example if you lay 3 traps down next to each other will they do a massive amount of damage (three dots ticking simulataniously) or will two of them be wasted as they just re-apply the dot three times in rapid succession?

On poking, Teemo has rather short range and while he can do this relatively safely to some heroes if you go in for a poke on Ashe or Tristana you might get your face shot off... just keep in mind what your opponents are capable of and make sure you watch your own health.

MelonMiel

08-03-2009

I'm just starting on this beta and Teemo is my Champion

Thanks for the short guide.

Janna Windforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2009

@teran: One dot ticking, and you don't get explosion damage from all three.

Echelon

08-04-2009

AP build on teemo is much more impressive than dps, imo. having a 120dmg/sec passive, ~600 dmg nuke, rly strong mines is optimal. Though dps works, depending on the situation.

Floatzel

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teran View Post
Do the traps Teemo lays down for his ultimate stack their dot or do they just refresh? For example if you lay 3 traps down next to each other will they do a massive amount of damage (three dots ticking simulataniously) or will two of them be wasted as they just re-apply the dot three times in rapid succession?

On poking, Teemo has rather short range and while he can do this relatively safely to some heroes if you go in for a poke on Ashe or Tristana you might get your face shot off... just keep in mind what your opponents are capable of and make sure you watch your own health.
one dot ticking

about the poking though.

Lets imagine my teemo is level 5 and ashe is level 5. I run up to poke him and get shot. I might take 50 damage and MAYBE get slowed but with teemos speed, I can safely move back. However, the poke I deliver to him with be 40-50 damage and then about 105 damage in poison.

It is a shame that trap stacking doesn't work but I think it might be pretty broken if you could. When I talk about stuffing bushes with traps, I mean to say to do it in a way that they will gaurentee hit ONE of the traps as they walk through. I know I hate it when I stack the T shaped bushes at river and they somehow run through without even one going off because I didn't put enough.

Also, Some guy playing your tristana build smashed my Singe's face in, neigh, my whole teams face in, going 23-0-2 last night. That build is freaking ridiculous.

Teran

08-08-2009

I agree trap stacking would be pretty broken but I was curious as I rarely see Teemo.

JayceJa

08-08-2009

your item build is kinda bad, because of the poison darts not stacking, attack speed is worse than damage and critical when it comes to dps builds

on physical dps teemo id play frozen mallet, infinite edge, then a phantom dancer, and a black cleaver last, but i play AP teemo anyway

Floatzel

08-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
your item build is kinda bad, because of the poison darts not stacking, attack speed is worse than damage and critical when it comes to dps builds

on physical dps teemo id play frozen mallet, infinite edge, then a phantom dancer, and a black cleaver last, but i play AP teemo anyway
this guide was before i knew the joy of frozen mallet

DProism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
AP build on teemo is much more impressive than dps, imo. having a 120dmg/sec passive, ~600 dmg nuke, rly strong mines is optimal. Though dps works, depending on the situation.
The problem with that idea is that once people or Tanks get wards or sight elixer your mushrooms wont be so optimal anymore
Get dps is more stable solution throughout the game