Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Only Teemo Until Gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

03-14-2013

Aww well, gl anyways magenta

KnightxSScarlett

03-15-2013

MAGEINTA. IT'S NOT MAGENTA. It's not a typo. It's a reference to a comic my friend used to make.

Only Teemo worked well for the first 3 games I did it in. Just backdoored all day. Last night, it was awful. No matter how hard you own top lane (faced Lee Sin in 2 different games, wrecked them both) the rest of your team manages to fail 4v4, 4v3 in the cases that I pushed so hard Kat and Lee Sin came up to deal with me. Which, btw, was the problem. Enemy mid laner gets fed (Diana and Kat in those games) and what do man.

In my last game of the night, I did adc Teemo (which isn't really much different from top Teemo, except now there's someone trying to stop me from farming). Well, herp de derp. Leona gets forward way too much, gets caught by jungle hecarim twice, then goes AFK. Now in champ select, my team told me not to pick Teemo, "he's a terrible adc". Well, even if I had picked a "proper" adc, we would've lost anyway, because our Pantheon top died to enemy Singed top at least 3 times in lane phase. Singed was being all godlike in top lane and I could think was, "I could've shat on him". #yoloqueueblues

HolyMegaTrixta

03-15-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22757098#history
'As you can see..... He is doing VERY good as teemo >.> lol

Cryopreservation

03-15-2013

Teemo is my main champion I play. I think, as you get farther up the ladder, you'll find that there are some champions you just CANNOT ever lane against, no matter what, and in the higher ranks of silver, people usually know what counters what and will pick those. That being said, unless they pick my counter first, I'm probably also locking in Teemo. I have no intention of going gold though. I'm probably where I belong sitting at Silver 3.

Also, you should stop watching Rain Man or any other professional play Teemo and go off of what works for you. Personally, I think Rain Man's Teemo build is terrible due to the fact his abilities trigger off of ability power and not AD, though he builds him AD, as do you. Hybrid AP/Attack Speed is very nasty on Teemo. Your build doesn't seem to be working for you if you're netting more losses than wins. Find something that's working for you, even if you have to bring Teemo back in to bot matches/normals. Attack speed caps out at 2.50 aps, so if you're going to go AD, get your Hurricane or Ruined King, then go with stopping power rather than more ASPD. You really only need about 1.60aps and then a ton of whatever you decide to go with, with some health(AP Rylai's or AD Mallet) to do well. Figured I'd lend a hand.

Mich567

03-15-2013

Quote:
Cryopreservation:
Teemo is my main champion I play. I think, as you get farther up the ladder, you'll find that there are some champions you just CANNOT ever lane against, no matter what, and in the higher ranks of silver, people usually know what counters what and will pick those. That being said, unless they pick my counter first, I'm probably also locking in Teemo. I have no intention of going gold though. I'm probably where I belong sitting at Silver 3.

Also, you should stop watching Rain Man or any other professional play Teemo and go off of what works for you. Personally, I think Rain Man's Teemo build is terrible due to the fact his abilities trigger off of ability power and not AD, though he builds him AD, as do you. Hybrid AP/Attack Speed is very nasty on Teemo. Your build doesn't seem to be working for you if you're netting more losses than wins. Find something that's working for you, even if you have to bring Teemo back in to bot matches/normals. Attack speed caps out at 2.50 aps, so if you're going to go AD, get your Hurricane or Ruined King, then go with stopping power rather than more ASPD. You really only need about 1.60aps and then a ton of whatever you decide to go with, with some health(AP Rylai's or AD Mallet) to do well. Figured I'd lend a hand.

I'm pretty sure that TRM goes Double or Triple Doran's for the CSing ability, then builds AD vs. AP opponents and AP vs. AD Opponents. Fairly smart, maybe even optimal.
I like Nashor's and then some Health/Mana Items (Liandry's Torment, RoA, Lich Bane), then some pure AP (Rabadon's, Deathfire Grasp... CDR is decent on Teemo, considering his ult Shroom Charge is affected, and his Q can help sometimes)... or maybe more AD if it works with the team compositions.

Elsabet

03-15-2013

Hmm, why Teemo though man? You've got 23 ranked games with him this season, with these averages for K/D/A/cs: 4.1/game 4.7/game 6.9/game 168.8/game

How about Sivir or LB instead?

SunKist Sudafed

03-15-2013

I hope, u get dodge spammed :P

Sentarshaden

03-16-2013

Whats with the build I don't see frozen mallet/liandry's anywhere! But seriously teemo's biggest downfall is that as people often top lane teemo, that tends to make your team super squishy and weak in the team fighting phase.

KnightxSScarlett

03-16-2013

Except you're not weak during teamfight phase, you're practically a second adc dealing tons of damage.

Fluffyknowsyou

03-16-2013

Still rooting for ya