Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

patch time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coolh4x0r

03-14-2013

so i made a account....i've been waiting since december so yay! XD
i download the client, extract and run the launcher. it downloads a 500mb patch, which is normal, and takes 40 minutes. but now its downloading a 1.5 gb patch, and the eta is like 2 hours. is that normal?

Sir Azural

03-14-2013

The contents of the PBE client download probably don't get updated very often. So it's got to patch everything that was changed since that version of the client was released.

After the first set of patching is done, you shouldn't have abnormal sized patches.

Coolh4x0r

03-14-2013

ok it finished patching. but now it says the region is "undefined". what does that mean?

Agatio

Recruiter

03-14-2013

Quote:
Lord Azural:

After the first set of patching is done, you shouldn't have abnormal sized patches.

As long as you keep up on the daily patches. Otherwise the client might become so different from the current version that it would have to do the scanning process through all the files and have to figure out what you have and don't have.

From next post: Is the play button clickable? If not, make sure the Client is selected, and type:

thereisnourflevel

Agatio

Recruiter

03-14-2013

I double posted. It's been a while since that's happened.

Coolh4x0r

03-14-2013

ok thnx for helping a newbie out! restarting my comp fixed my problems!