Impossible to escape bronze

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cosmicatapilla

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
Yep they have totally ****ed up the entire ranked system yet agian..how in the hell do you fail this much riot. Also yesterday i was banned on my main account for simply carrying every ****ing game and I always seem to get one ****** on the team who either wants to ****ing troll by pplaying with 2 adcs or will try to dual mid. IM ****ING TIRED OF THIS ****. OF COURSE IM GOING TO ***** AND SWEAR AT WINDOW LICKERS AND YOUR GOING TO BAN ME RIOT FOR IT? **** OFF *******! YOU S U C K F U C K ING DICK RIOT!
Try jumping off a cliff. That may help.

ShowgunnSamurai

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlGamerYeah View Post
I have to say that I strongly disagree. I was placed in Bronze 4 at the start of the season and I am now in Bronze 1. Find yourself a good duo partner and carry all your games, it's as simple as that.
That was the beginning of the season when Bronze had alot of good players in it. they have all left and now the rest of us who got a rough start and went down in the beginning cant get back out. I had a rough few games opening week and fell from silver 2 all the way down to bronze 4. Now that im surrounded by trolls and such i find it damn near impossible to get out. this week alone i have attempted "FOUR" count-em "FOUR" series games to move up to bronze 2 and all FOUR i have lost miserably. As soon as i lose i play one game and win like a boss..usually carrying my team and get a series match right away. the next two games i go down in flames trying to survive while my team just fails. Help me OBI-WAN KENOBI your my only hope or just a plain uninstall. Im getting real depressed and tired of fail after fail by teammates and no apparent help from the devs to fix this thing called HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

SeCKS Egai

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
Don't care about your statistics, don't wanna hear "if you're better than bronze you'll get out", none of that. It's not true. When you're placed below bronze 3, you may as well get used to it. You're not getting the **** out.
We've already seen proof of the contrary. I know climbing up is rough, but if you believe you can't get out, you're setting yourself up to fail.

soupbandit

03-14-2013

I got screwed over in season 2 placements. I got from 900 to 1400 but it took 6 months. I was 1400 in season 3 preseason and then season 3 starts. I get placed in bronze 4 wtf? But I'm bronze 3 now and I'm sure I'll get to around silver 1 or 2 but that will probably take half a year.

Yourcatmolested

03-15-2013

Elsabet, I have so many losses due to a bunch of crappy teams. I never said I was pro, I'm not good enough to single handedly win games, and my win-loss disparity was a lot worse than that 2 weeks ago. I'm literally doing everything I can to improve, but I'm just not sure what else I could be doing at this point. I'm raging less and trying to be more team oriented. Helping them out when they are getting pushed, saying "hey, next time try this instead of that", etc, but in Bronze 4, people are either "it's my way and you're stupid", or they just flat out don't listen

CholericLurch

03-15-2013

I am really starting to feel that way about bronze. You would figure everyone would try their hardest to get out, but noooooo its full of trolls aimed to keep people down. Soooo nerve racking and irritating to play at times. I had 4 adcs one game because everyone wanted to adc even thou first pick had adc locked already. Ragers and full of people that can only play 1-2 roles. I say ranked que should have a requirement of 30 champs. That will show that you have learned other roles so its fair

Mouseantler

03-15-2013

Wait 'till you hit Silver, you'll be saying the same thing and it's even harder to get out of.

Big Bang Death

03-15-2013

Quote:
Don't care about your statistics, don't wanna hear "if you're better than bronze you'll get out", none of that. It's not true. When you're placed below bronze 3, you may as well get used to it. You're not getting the **** out.
i got out started in bronze 4 but silver 5 is worse anyway

Elsabet

03-15-2013

Quote:
Elsabet, I have so many losses due to a bunch of crappy teams... I'm literally doing everything I can to improve, but I'm just not sure what else I could be doing at this point.
How do you know that your "crappy" teammates don't carry in other games [that you're not playing with them]? If they're anything like you, they're carrying sometimes- but not hard enough evidently. Considering they have similar win ratios and similar ranking, they are definitely somewhat like you.
But if you're trying to convince me that you are different from them: that you are more consistently good than they are, or that your true skill level is higher, or both- over a large number of matches, you will win more often than they will. If you do, you will eventually have a higher rating than they do. So I hate to break it to you, but after hundreds of ranked games, you will be where you belong. And there's nothing to stop you from getting better and moving up from there, but you'd have to consistently show that you are better.

If anyone thinks I talk about this rationally because I like being Bronze I, and not being able to crack Silver, let me assure you, it's frustrating. But frankly, I've had the series opportunities, and I've played poorly under pressure, or made bad decisions out of desperation. At any rate, I could have played better in a lot of ways. Sure I've had help in losing from bad teammates, but I also had help getting wins on my way to series from good teammates and bad opponents. I'm gonna get there if I'm consistent.

Dewmzie

03-15-2013

Started in Bronze D5. Now I am in Silver D4. Its deffinately possible. Feels like I lost almost as many games as I won and it feels like Ive lost as many promo series as Ive won. I did 95% of it with a duo partner. We tried every combonation of duo and for us, we found Top/Jungle worked the best.

I honestly dont care what any website says, we found that at low levels, no one counters Garen top. Everyone thinks they are good and "hurrr durrr you countered yourself with Garen" because they watched a Voyboy steam as singed top. But truth is, they are awful, if you are patient, just cs, and wait for your jungle duo for ganks, you will dominate the lane and then in end game, you are almost unkillable.

Most of our top/jungle games went like this during the climb:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...ps10e9dcf8.jpg

Also, Jungle/x works best for a duo because your duo can not only feed you kills, but if you wind up getting a decent mid or bot lane, he can feed them as well. If you duo bot then thats the only lane you can make happen (unless you roam mid but then you lose cs time)

1234567 ... 9