Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Impossible to escape bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightBeKyle

Recruiter

03-14-2013

Lol @ OP. Hopefully one day you'll realize how silly your argument is.

You can't have more losses than wins in nearly the lowest division of the lowest tier and expect to get out.

Mich567

03-14-2013

Quote:
MightBeKyle:
Lol @ OP. Hopefully one day you'll realize how silly your argument is.

You can't have more losses than wins in nearly the lowest division of the lowest tier and expect to get out.

Thanks brah, you are clearly one of those negative players (well not clearly, but I'm just paranoid now...).
Quote:
SallyRagDoll:
well clearly that is what i have done... i have both the yellow and green ribbon and tons of honors, i have actually read that thread many many times..... i don tknow what the dunning kruger effect is...

i am working my way through bronze, i am not understanding the mechanics behind why i cant seem to gain any faster or like other players.... i am doing well for sure and trying to prove im better then it seems.... just not getting anywhere it seems.... well getting somewhere just very very slowly

Then keep on going and duo if possible. Google the Dunning-Kruger Effect (Advice: Google everything you don't know unless you're not sure you want to know). You'll make it if you are good enough and a good teammate.

Míley Dyrus

03-14-2013

I went from Bronze IV to Gold IV. Just get a good duo partner and play a lot.
Sometimes you'll have bad teams, but more often than not the other team will have the feeders.

MightBeKyle

Recruiter

03-14-2013

Quote:
Mich567:
Thanks brah, you are clearly one of those negative players (well not clearly, but I'm just paranoid now...).

Oh come on, someone has to tell him the truth. I was hoping it would just give him hope to improve his game and try harder.

SallyRagDoll

03-14-2013

Quote:
Míley Dyrus:
I went from Bronze IV to Gold IV. Just get a good duo partner and play a lot.
Sometimes you'll have bad teams, but more often than not the other team will have the feeders.

yeah i try to dou when i get a good partner but those are pretty hard to find.... ha ha how did you and your lp caps go? when did you even out? or did you have to do it all on a 5-7 lp win

Trainwreck2pro4u

03-14-2013

Yep they have totally ****ed up the entire ranked system yet agian..how in the hell do you fail this much riot. Also yesterday i was banned on my main account for simply carrying every ****ing game and I always seem to get one ****** on the team who either wants to ****ing troll by pplaying with 2 adcs or will try to dual mid. IM ****ING TIRED OF THIS ****. OF COURSE IM GOING TO ***** AND SWEAR AT WINDOW LICKERS AND YOUR GOING TO BAN ME RIOT FOR IT? **** OFF *******! YOU S U C K F U C K ING DICK RIOT!

Elsabet

03-14-2013

Quote:
Akshun Bastard:
I've had games where...

You're 73/97. If you're losing the games you carry...

Fusion31690

03-14-2013

I am having an issue with this also. It is due to the fact that playing with randoms is very difficult. I would like some people in bronze that have teamwork and want to learn together to befriend me and try and play together to get out of it. Let me know if your interested. None of us are perfect , but teamwork is key to victory.

Fusion31690

03-14-2013

Some people wonder why they get banned :/

Mich567

03-14-2013

Quote:
MightBeKyle:
Oh come on, someone has to tell him the truth. I was hoping it would just give him hope to improve his game and try harder.

Or you could just tell him how to improve...
Quote:
Trainwreck2pro4u:
Yep they have totally ****ed up the entire ranked system yet agian..how in the hell do you fail this much riot. Also yesterday i was banned on my main account for simply carrying every ****ing game and I always seem to get one ****** on the team who either wants to ****ing troll by pplaying with 2 adcs or will try to dual mid. IM ****ING TIRED OF THIS ****. OF COURSE IM GOING TO ***** AND SWEAR AT WINDOW LICKERS AND YOUR GOING TO BAN ME RIOT FOR IT? **** OFF *******! YOU S U C K F U C K ING DICK RIOT!

You are the most toxic player I have ever seen, and clearly have the emotional capability of a mentally retarded snail. I would report you 100% and you don't deserve to play this game until you learn how to be a better person overall.